BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Someone I know told me a story about going to a local Dunkin, which is owned by an Indian. He walks in early morning for a cup of coffee, no one seems to be in the store. He goes, "Hello?" no answer. Again...and no answer.

Leans over the counter to see if any one is in the back and he sees an Indian dude, fresh off the boat, srs, bathing in one of the big bowls they have back there, I shit you not. He walked right out and never went back.
probably another reason why dunkin is shit, cuz of pajeets, just like subway is garbage cuz it's all pajeets

these are top15 cheapest franchises to get into
3bf9b6331476852b83fec53bc1e8f293.png

yea that means, never go to them ever

and b4 you say, "wait no papa johns is..."

they kicked his ass to the curb and ever since it's been shit

oh shit, i'm reading this list, did dunkin donuts really try to rebrand as "dunkin'", lulz pathetic

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I used to buy frozen pizza but a lot of them have weird cheese where u try to pull it off it fucks everything up if my friend gets pizza from a local place and lets me have a slice the cheese comes right off
yea you were probably getting weird shit like digornos

look at newmans, bottom left whole milk cheese
4b4d6ee51683d1b87938153f53dbbe77.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
probably another reason why dunkin is shit, cuz of pajeets, just like subway is garbage cuz it's all pajeets

oh shit, i'm reading this list, did dunkin donuts really try to rebrand as "dunkin'", lulz pathetic
Why do they cut so many corners and why are they generally filthy? They also try to negotiate like Jews

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Why do they cut so many corners and why are they generally filthy? They also try to negotiate like Jews
It's a cultural thing.

I spent an hour discussing this (it was moreso him ranting) with my Vietnamese handyman.

Said he was about to axe a long-time client because he was tired of her a being cheap and trifling landlord, and that her trying to negotiate a payment plan for work already done when it had been agreed upon to be paid in full was the last straw.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's a cultural thing.

I spent an hour discussing this (it was moreso him ranting) with my Vietnamese handyman.

Said he was about to axe a long-time client because he was tired of her a being cheap and trifling landlord, and that her trying to negotiate a payment plan for work already done when it had been agreed upon to be paid in full was the last straw.
Somehow it’s more insulting when a pajeet tries to Jew you instead of a real Jew.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

SirFapsAlot

Golden Knight of the Realm

oof Taco Hell, I used to love that place, but ditched fast food a while ago, also loved Little Ceasar's wayyyyyyyyyyy back in the day, their Crazy Bread, or Krazy, however they spell it, is out of this world, but I avoid fast food like the plague unless there's no other option and I need to eat. Basically slow acting poison.

I used to love the local Domino's also, but after hearing a story similar to the Dunkin' one, I never ordered from there again. Also yeah Dunkin' Donuts did rebrand, I was just too lazy to type out the Donuts part lol...I still know them as Dunkin' Donuts.

P.S. one of my buddy's went to school with a guy who worked there (Domino's) not long after graduation from high school and he would purposely pick his nose and handle the food afterward. People who mess with food should be garroted, but needless to say, I never ever ordered again...this was years back and that's enough to turn me away from eating food from there ever.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users