BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Why is MiscReformed down now too? What's going on phàggots?

Comes over saying we're DDoS'ing them

Posts screengrab of maintenance downtime messages?

Yeah, what is happening to those forums, right? It's a fucking MYSTERY!!

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

i don't even know why they are pissy

they said they were recreated their old shitty board that is down all the time
1e3e2b33ae7d8086c2a886b08bed7fa8.png

success!

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

taskmob

<Banned>

Like I said, not blaming you guys it's just coincidental. Can you blame me for what you guys did on September 28.

• 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
I feel like letting this guy in charge would be like letting Sox take the forums reigns. It’s a really bad idea for a lot of reasons, but Sox would be far too incompetent to even know what was going on, so not much would change in reality.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Like I said, not blaming you guys it's just coincidental. Can you blame me for what you guys did on September 28.
Hold on here. What evidence do you have that FoH was involved with anything that happened to you on Sept 28th?

Are you saying that a member here at FoH did something to your site? Because guess what, I have no knowledge or control of what people here do outside of this site.

Are you saying that it was me or one of the mods here that did something to your site? Because if you are saying that without evidence you are accusing me of a crime that I did not commit, which is at a minimum libelous conduct.

So which is it? Column A which is not my fault, or Column B where you're accusing me of a crime without evidence constituting libel?

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Freeburn

Silver Squire
Hold on here. What evidence do you have that FoH was involved with anything that happened to you on Sept 28th?

Are you saying that a member here at FoH did something to your site? Because guess what, I have no knowledge or control of what people here do outside of this site.

Are you saying that it was me or one of the mods here that did something to your site? Because if you are saying that without evidence you are accusing me of a crime that I did not commit, which is at a minimum libelous conduct.

So which is it? Column A which is not my fault, or Column B where you're accusing me of a crime without evidence constituting libel?
This guy is legit insane, it was 1000 percent one of their own users who actually said he was going to spam gore and ruin the forum just like he previously did to fitmisc, another misc related forum.

I have no idea why anyone would even remotely think someone from here did that when the user there said he was going to do it after he was forced to change his username from the word "n*gger" which was the uncensored word.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

gwg77

Trakanon Raider
You still think Batzilla wasn't his brainchild?

Yeah it totally could of been him. Do you know Taskmob went to forumotion and set up a firesofass forum just so he can run back to newmisc and be like "oh hey guise, there's even a fireofass forum now."

Dude is mental.

Check the only post he made on his new forum.

Last edited:
  • 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Yeah it totally could of been him. Do you know Taskmob went to forumotion and set a firesofass forum just so he can run back to newmisc and be like "oh hey guise, there's even a fireofasses forum now."

Dude is mental.

Spider Man Lol GIF

• 4Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah it totally could of been him. Do you know Taskmob went to forumotion and set up a firesofass forum just so he can run back to newmisc and be like "oh hey guise, there's even a fireofass forum now."

Dude is mental.

is he a 12yr old?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

SirFapsAlot

Golden Knight of the Realm
They used to be open 24 hours but I think they closed overnight because they kept getting robbed then finally someone shot through the windows so they don’t do it anymore smh
lmfao

what year was this, just out of curiosity was it post 2020 or before?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

SirFapsAlot

Golden Knight of the Realm

Dude is mental.

we're living rent free, boyo :cool:

• 4Like

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Like I said, not blaming you guys it's just coincidental.

If you're not blaming us, then just GTFO.

You're like some sort of pathetic Chicken Little that wanders over here all distraught and emotional like a teenager who just had her first period, every time something minor and unrelated to us happens.

You literally just came over here, sperging out about a supposed DDoS over downtime due to a fucking maintenance update?

You're either a pathetic troll that has to 200% effort his way into a reaction, or a moron with room temperature IQ. Or, sadly, you're both.

Can you blame me for what you guys did on September 28.

I have no fucking idea what you're even talking about, but judging from your post history here, we did nothing at all but you're just stupid enough to think we did.

The only thing that is surprising to me is that you haven't been banned here yet. Generally speaking, we don't suffer retards kindly. Especially retards that believe stupid fucking bullshit and then make idiotic accusations based on nothing but troll posts (and I'm having to make an assumption here).

All I've been doing has been enjoying this thread, and shitposting alongside the new posters here. Meanwhile, you seem like the kind of guy that can't figure out how to put your pants on by yourself. One leg at a time, man, just do one leg at a time.

We're just over here in our own forum that we helped fund via donations, while multiple forums you guys are trying to build keep burning to the ground on their own. Only for some of you retards to then draw the conclusion that it's somehow our fault?

Get fucked, you shit tier mongoloid.

• 5Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 9 users