BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Luc1fer

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah it totally could of been him. Do you know Taskmob went to forumotion and set up a firesofass forum just so he can run back to newmisc and be like "oh hey guise, there's even a fireofass forum now."

Dude is mental.

Check the only post he made on his new forum.

He’s completely obsessed with FoH. Every second post is about this place.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
we can ask M miscmath and lockdev lockdev to put a leash on their little lapdog, i mean these two faggots are all about you bbs getting back together and unity, while T taskmob is having delusions of grandur that ppl are out to get the places that he/she posts shit on

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
You guys are turning the bb.com chat thread into forumgate. Just ban the broken record retard.

Also, Bengals Ravens might be the most exciting game all season.

• 3Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
FoH may want to consider a Detective Tasktard reaction.

breakfast noise GIF

• 2Worf
  • 2Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
All I've been doing has been enjoying this thread, and shitposting alongside the new posters here. Meanwhile, you seem like the kind of guy that can't figure out how to put your g-string on by yourself. Squirrel cover in front, string in the middle, man. It's not so tough.
FTFY

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

taskmob

<Banned>
Hold on here. What evidence do you have that FoH was involved with anything that happened to you on Sept 28th?

Are you saying that a member here at FoH did something to your site? Because guess what, I have no knowledge or control of what people here do outside of this site.

Are you saying that it was me or one of the mods here that did something to your site? Because if you are saying that without evidence you are accusing me of a crime that I did not commit, which is at a minimum libelous conduct.

So which is it? Column A which is not my fault, or Column B where you're accusing me of a crime without evidence constituting libel?
Hey bro, I'm not blaming you or the forum as a whole but a handful of bad actors on here. Firesofass aren't sending their best. They're sending spammers, hackers, and some of whom I assume are good people. As for the evidence, it's well documented already bro.

• 4Moron
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Hey bro, I'm not blaming you or the forum as a whole but a handful of bad actors on here. Firesofass aren't sending their best. They're sending spammers, hackers, and some of whom I assume are good people. As for the evidence, it's well documented already bro.
documented in your tiny brain, haha, what did you have to move out of there in order to store the evidence, how to crochet?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
there is no evidence of hackers or spammers from this forum. it was some random identity who posted some nasty stuff and another that said his friends here are 'expert programmers'. it was all an empty threat and nothing that can be connected to here

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
there is no evidence of hackers or spammers from this forum. it was some random identity who posted some nasty stuff and another that said his friends here are 'expert programmers'. it was all an empty threat and nothing that can be conected to here
bruh, T taskmob has evidence, did you even check it out? like srs

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
there is no evidence of hackers or spammers from this forum. it was some random identity who posted some nasty stuff and another that said his friends here are 'expert programmers'. it was all an empty threat and nothing that can be connected to here
You've just been elevated to suspect status. Gjdm.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Thank you. Based upon this post and the baseless accusations he's been lobbing here continually, T taskmob is no longer welcome here.

Miscmath, I'm sorry you're having issues and I hope they're resolved. As you've mentioned, shitposting and fun and games aside, there's plenty of internet room for everybody.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big goobaaa

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That was horrific, Buffalo fucked up too
Lmao I hate Buffalo fans serves them right

another year of them complaining that Josh Allen wasn’t the mvp or something

can’t even talk chit to them because I got banned from Facebook today smh

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
Yeah don't talk shit about MM and Lockdev you bitch

Thank you. Based upon this post and the baseless accusations he's been lobbing here continually, T taskmob is no longer welcome here.

Miscmath, I'm sorry you're having issues and I hope they're resolved. As you've mentioned, shitposting and fun and games aside, there's plenty of internet room for everybody.

LMAO, get fucked T taskmob , you cocksucker.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>

How bout we celebrate by releasing Fedor Fedor for the new people.

• 2Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1EyeRoll