BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Legz422

Peasant
I used to buy frozen pizza but a lot of them have weird cheese where u try to pull it off it fucks everything up if my friend gets pizza from a local place and lets me have a slice the cheese comes right off
Sounds groce!
What's everyone having for lunch? Gas station fried chicken, 2 legs and 2 thighs, with a side of gummy edibles.
We had spaghetti and meatballs. Was basically my meal for the day.
damnit now I want some Ellio's srs

View attachment 550947
I've never seen Elios Sicilian style!
I'm assuming you're not a fan of Timbits either? LOL

I bought a box of Crumbl (6ea?) for my ex-coworkers after I left. Shit wasn't cheap for what you get, IMHO. If I had been buying cookies for myself, I could have bought a fuckton of oreos, LOL. Or maybe some tubes of the cookie dough and just made them at home?

I looked in the box and they just looked fancy. Not sure if they would have tasted good enough to justify the price.

I kind of regretted buying them. Most of the ex-coworkers were women with grandkids that 100% would have only eaten like 1/4 of a cookie each. But I think for them the appeal is that they're FANCY and DELICIOUS and it's kind of a special event to have them? Like a birthday cake where they eat the smallest of slices, but then talk about how good it was.

Crumbl isn't for men, it's for women and dudes in skinny jeans who tell you what their pronouns are.

Also, Donuts & Pizza??

That box is the most NY thing ever. It's right up there with driving to the rez to buy cigarettes

View attachment 550951
lol at 25 hrs 8 days week!
Yeah it totally could of been him. Do you know Taskmob went to forumotion and set up a firesofass forum just so he can run back to newmisc and be like "oh hey guise, there's even a fireofass forum now."

Dude is mental.

Check the only post he made on his new forum.

LMAO! Can't believe he's still saying he has proof it was people from here that spammed miscreformed.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider

Would You Drink This 5 Cent Indian Street Drink?​

Shark Tank No GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user