BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Wrestling > Baseball imo
29CE690F-EC04-4560-9F51-029402DA886B.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

rectifryer

Molten Core Raider
One of the worst things was having to argue with people who would stir up a thread and derail entire discussions, and in the end it would be dozens of people all yelling at and arguing with that one person. Then if you put that troll into timeout, they'd flip out, say they'd done nothing wrong, claim the right to free speech (LOL) and demand that everyone else get punished instead. Just fucking bizarre. Kind of a "Why are you punishing me? I'm not wrong, and I broke no rules. It's everyone else that's the problem." Trying to talk people through that is fucking exhausting, and for what? So that maybe you don't have to finally ban them? That rarely ever worked. So you just get annoyed and frustrated for no fucking reason, only for that person to end up banned anyways, because they have no fucking self control.
misc devolved into that over the last 5 years

mods refused to do anything about it

• 3Like

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
what would you classify the trolls that are so annoying that they get the /pol pass revoked for too much trolling?

yes they basically have the same privileges as you less than 28 day, bbs

You mean like Ossoi Ossoi or Chris Chris ?

I don't think they've completely worn out their welcome yet. But by God, they really do have their days, you know?

I don't hate either of them, but they sure are 'characters', if you know what I mean

Also, don't forget, they never troll! That's Rule #1

It's weird to hear someone say that they've never trolled and were being 100% serious and honest, right after being unbelievably disruptive and argumentative. Like...it would actually sound better if they just said they were trolling and would knock it off, instead of essentially telling people that this is how they really are, have no self control, don't understand what the issue is, and if that's the case...they're guaranteed to do it again and again and again.

Now, I'm a troll. I troll folks all of the fucking time. But I either try to make it blatantly obvious, or it's the sort of troll that's not going to hurt anyone. I don't go into /pol very often, and I'm sure as shit not going to go in there to stir the pot and start a shitstorm. It'd be too easy, and all I'd get out of it would be a ton of hate and warnings from Mods to knock it the fuck off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
ufc had a bitch have half her face ripped off, didn't look no where as comical
6586bfd4d2a7836e5ba4d4f0e5228d38.jpg

They didn’t break the Muta scale

Wrestlers cut themselves open to bleed (blading/blade jobs). Or they let their opponents make them bleed the hard way ie bust them open with strikes

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
oh yea i'm sure he'll heal faster w/ all that stapled hair in his scalp
I love mma and wrestling btw. Been watching mma since 94, wrestling about a decade longer. The blood blading has long been real. To create the illusion their opponent busted them open. They bleed for real like in mma. And most mma fighters respect wrestling those who’s done both Barnett, shamrock, rampage, cain think wwe is tougher on the body. Yea an elite level mma fighter who kick their ass but wrestling is more physically demanding. And they make themselves Bleed!

• 2Like

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
You mean like Ossoi Ossoi or Chris Chris ?

I don't think they've completely worn out their welcome yet. But by God, they really do have their days, you know?

I don't hate either of them, but they sure are 'characters', if you know what I mean

Also, don't forget, they never troll! That's Rule #1

It's weird to hear someone say that they've never trolled and were being 100% serious and honest, right after being unbelievably disruptive and argumentative. Like...it would actually sound better if they just said they were trolling and would knock it off, instead of essentially telling people that this is how they really are, have no self control, don't understand what the issue is, and if that's the case...they're guaranteed to do it again and again and again.

Now, I'm a troll. I troll folks all of the fucking time. But I either try to make it blatantly obvious, or it's the sort of troll that's not going to hurt anyone. I don't go into /pol very often, and I'm sure as shit not going to go in there to stir the pot and start a shitstorm. It'd be too easy, and all I'd get out of it would be a ton of hate and warnings from Mods to knock it the fuck off.
You're too big mad a lot of the time to be a troll. Real trolls never get angry. Trolls only feel joy at what they do.

Thats also why I'm sure Chris Chris isn't a troll. I think the only emotion he's capable of feeling is retardation.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
oh yea i'm sure he'll heal faster w/ all that stapled hair in his scalp

I thought the same thing, but I think there's 2 different situations with staples. There's the "clean shaven, no hair" set of staples that you get from a planned surgery, and then there's the "if hair gets in there, then fuck it" kind of staples where they're just trying to close the would and the fucking hair is just everywhere.

Random online picture where a kid split his head open:
staples.jpg

• 1Like

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
You're too big mad a lot of the time to be a troll. Real trolls never get angry. Trolls only feel joy at what they do.

Thats also why I'm sure Chris Chris isn't a troll. I think the only emotion he's capable of feeling is retardation.

Me? Big mads? That's a fucking LIE :galiem:galiem:galiem:galiem

Next thing you know, you'll be saying I must be a woman because of how emotional I get (el oh el)

Maybe more of a "Look here, motherfucker...!" ??

...well, shit...

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Ok nothing wrong with some trolling without breaking rules right? But I’d never troll when it comes to blood in wrestling. I take my blood sports very seriously. Besides if the blood were fake there’s no way it’d work during a match wrestlers sweating profusely from their forehead would stop flowing. It wouldn’t stay on long enough to give the effect of bloodletting

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
Ok nothing wrong with some trolling without breaking rules right? But I’d never troll when it comes to blood in wrestling. I take my blood sports very seriously. Besides if the blood were fake there’s no way it’d work during a match wrestlers sweating profusely from their forehead would stop flowing. It wouldn’t stay on long enough to give the effect of bloodletting
Head wounds generally bleed profusely and are rather painless. They'd be pretty stupid to not use actual blood. I've been dropped on my head numerous times, so I'm very sure of these two things.

• 1Like

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
I thought the same thing, but I think there's 2 different situations with staples. There's the "clean shaven, no hair" set of staples that you get from a planned surgery, and then there's the "if hair gets in there, then fuck it" kind of staples where they're just trying to close the would and the fucking hair is just everywhere.

Random online picture where a kid split his head open:
staples.jpg
they gotta reopen that, no? is that why they don't care?

• 3Like

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
they gotta reopen that, no? is that why they don't care?

I don't think so? AFAIK once it knits together they'll just pull the staples out and that's it.

I think some of the hair will pull/slide out, other hair will come off with scabbing. As long as it's mostly "above" the laceration I don't think it matters at all?

But I'm no Nurse/Dr so I could be wrong.

• 3Like

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
JFC, someone got a 25/8 tattoo

fucking LAWL

1728313245200.jpeg

EDIT: That might be the Owner's tattoo. Hilarious

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users