BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Freeburn

Silver Squire
Northernlights is on his villain arc now

I don't get what you're even trying to say here, if you've been on the other forums the people who didn't join here said striaght up they didn't like this chat thread format or the way this forum is run. I understand there are other sections but this forum is organized, The misc was full of random threads, not big official threads. It's not what ppl are used too.

Yeah not many people joined here, and so this thread is essentially just a few people shooting the shit. If you don't like this small group of people or weren't friendly with them on old misc why would you even want to come here at all? This entire forum has one single thread for miscers, it was never going to feel like home.

I had no interest in this place, then the misc reformed turned into garbage, so I registered. Now newmisc is up, and it's doing pretty well (all things considered), so even less people will be stopping by and frequenting here. At this point the only reason to be here is because you enjoy chatting with the ~10 or so miscers who stayed here. I'm not a chatty Cathy here but I still stop by and say waddap or throw in my 2 cents if people are talking about something interesting to me.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

northernlights7

Buzzfeed Editor
eh it could simply be that foh banned the bb retards that ppl goto the misc to see. it's like youre wondering why there is fucking traffic and then you see a crash and a bunch of retards are slowly driving and rubbernecking, b/c ppl just wanna see car crashes.

northernlights7

Buzzfeed Editor
Northernlights is on his villain arc now

I don't get what you're even trying to say here, if you've been on the other forums the people who didn't join here said striaght up they didn't like this chat thread format or the way this forum is run. I understand there are other sections but this forum is organized, The misc was full of random threads, not big official threads. It's not what ppl are used too.

Yeah not many people joined here, and so this thread is essentially just a few people shooting the shit. If you don't like this small group of people or weren't friendly with them on old misc why would you even want to come here at all? This entire forum has one single thread for miscers, it was never going to feel like home.

I had no interest in this place, then the misc reformed turned into garbage, so I registered. Now newmisc is up, and it's doing pretty well (all things considered), so even less people will be stopping by and frequenting here. At this point the only reason to be here is because you enjoy chatting with the ~10 or so miscers who stayed here. I'm not a chatty Cathy here but I still stop by and say waddap or throw in my 2 cents if people are talking about something interesting to me.

I'm mostly annoyed that a select couple of former miscers here started off initially being polite and civil towards me here, then started acting like pricks once a couple more of their buddies showed up. It's pretty bullshit to start off at a new place acting like you're ready to be decent towards someone you used to be a prick to elsewhere only to turn the assholeness back on as soon as they feel the clique has been added back to enough to do so. Though I certainly can't claim to be surprised by it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
I have gf but when I have kids she’s staying home cooking, cleaning and taking care of them
You're supposed to lash out at me so we can have some drama brah.
Come On Wow GIF by BrownSugarApp

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Freeburn

Silver Squire
I'm mostly annoyed that a select couple of former miscers here started off initially being polite and civil towards me here, then started acting like pricks once a couple more of their buddies showed up. It's pretty bullshit to start off at a new place acting like you're ready to be decent towards someone you used to be a prick to elsewhere only to turn the assholeness back on as soon as they feel the clique has been added back to enough to do so. Though I certainly can't claim to be surprised by it.
Well that is fair

I was a very under the radar miscer except for in the gaming section so I didn't really have many beefs

Except for C Coal Man who's still a ps5 soyboy

But we put the past behind us. Unless you were a major cunt that everyone hated I feel like the misc beefs should have died with the death of bb.com.

• 1Like

northernlights7

Buzzfeed Editor
Well that is fair

I was a very under the radar miscer except for in the gaming section so I didn't really have many beefs

But we put the past behind us. Unless you were a major cunt that everyone hated I feel like the misc beefs should have died with the death of bb.com.

I don't remember you well, but I do remember you, and you were always cool as far as I could tell.

northernlights7

Buzzfeed Editor
Just curious, but how would you define a 'proper miscer fix'?

A proper misc fix would involve being able to have discussions with more miscers than what we have here. Obviously, that does not bother me, or I wouldn't be here. But I can definitely see how probably a majority of people who were still posting on the misc would have noped out based on what they saw itt alone. There's simply not enough people they were familiar with to make it worth their time here, because it's miscing that they want, and nothing but the misc was able to do that.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
A proper misc fix would involve being able to have discussions with more miscers than what we have here. Obviously, that does not bother me, or I wouldn't be here. But I can definitely see how probably a majority of people who were still posting on the misc would have noped out based on what they saw itt alone. There's simply not enough people they were familiar with to make it worth their time here, because it's miscing that they want, and nothing but the misc was able to do that.
I see.
And just FYI, there hasn't been 'a few' misc registrations here at FoH, it's been more like 300+ over the last 2 years since the original exodus, and probably 200+ in the last 4 months.

That only a few have stuck around to BS in this thread might be true, but quite a few have integrated themselves into the rest of the community quite successfully.

If the reason those people haven't stuck around is that they prefer a disorganized mess with random threads about nonsense that they can post nonsense in, well I can't help you there. Our existing userbase isn't going to put up with such chaos, I don't like it either, and that's that. If on the other hand they haven't stuck around because not enough of the people they wanted to hang with stayed here, well again that's on them. If they haven't stuck around due to how I manage the site here, well that's also on them. I think I've been pretty good about weeding out the bad apples here, and my policy about not wanting to have to deal with excessive drama from people wanting to witness the equivalent of online car crashes/bumfights/worldstar level content isn't going anywhere.

I think the people who have stuck around are doing well here and having a good time, and this thread in particular can be pretty entertaining at times, so all in all it's going well. Could it be better and we get more people? Sure. We'll see how things go.

I hope you continue to post here and maybe even find some new people to hang out with and get to know.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Coal Man

N00b
Well that is fair

Can confirm, copped a few pro pre-orders today, will keep 1 and sell the rest.

Whats this other misc and does it have a gamercel thread in there?

• 1Like

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
I see.
And just FYI, there hasn't been 'a few' misc registrations here at FoH, it's been more like 300+ over the last 2 years since the original exodus, and probably 200+ in the last 4 months.

That only a few have stuck around to BS in this thread might be true, but quite a few have integrated themselves into the rest of the community quite successfully.

If the reason those people haven't stuck around is that they prefer a disorganized mess with random threads about nonsense that they can post nonsense in, well I can't help you there. Our existing userbase isn't going to put up with such chaos, I don't like it either, and that's that. If on the other hand they haven't stuck around because not enough of the people they wanted to hang with stayed here, well again that's on them. If they haven't stuck around due to how I manage the site here, well that's also on them. I think I've been pretty good about weeding out the bad apples here, and my policy about not wanting to have to deal with excessive drama from people wanting to witness the equivalent of online car crashes/bumfights/worldstar level content isn't going anywhere.

I think the people who have stuck around are doing well here and having a good time, and this thread in particular can be pretty entertaining at times, so all in all it's going well. Could it be better and we get more people? Sure. We'll see how things go.

I hope you continue to post here and maybe even find some new people to hang out with and get to know.
I dunno why people find it so hard to stick around here, im not the biggest fan of the megathreads but they arent awful.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>

As an outsider, all I saw was a discussion/debate over... <checks notes> ...yard work?

Obviously it has to run deeper than that, but I didn't think that you were one of the ones that had been 'cliqued out' in this thread. But that's just my view as a non-miscer

I'm gonna borrow a page from Izo Izo here and suggest you do what I am planning on doing this weekend, which is ignoring all of the drama in life and drinking a fuckton of beer.

Also, Izo, WTF is up with this video? Did InBev ruin Leffe??

• 4Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Also, Furry Furry I'm not going to forgive you for calling me out for having a short temper. But in my defense, that was last week, so I should be good until the first of November. That's when the rage-posts will resume!

• 1Like

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
Also, Furry Furry I'm not going to forgive you for calling me out for having a short temper. But in my defense, that was last week, so I should be good until the first of November. That's when the rage-posts will resume!
I hear the periods stop when you get older.

Angry Stop Motion GIF by Headexplodie

• 2Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users