BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Big goobaaa

Golden Knight of the Realm
What is your guy's ratio of normal thoughts to intrusive thoughts?

Most days for me it is like 3:1 normal to intrusive but other days it really feels like it's 1:1 and I begin to question just who I really am.

Thoughts?

Pondering George Costanza GIF by hero0fwar
Strong username to post content

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

gwg77

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought it was hot bodied b...

I never knew what it meant, that's what they told me when I asked on misc.

Yep, in a discord server wtih Kimm. Will tell her you guys said hi!

This is why I dont watch the news or read much about it.

That would be great if he could get peoples years long workout logs and stuff like that. Really sucks bb.com just deleted it all with no notice so people could save their stuff.

That is Brooks

Thanks Legz!

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Coal Man

N00b
Any of you mid 30s dudes start realizing you're becoming a fuking grouch at that age? Lmao I swear my tolerance for people acting goofy and doing corny ghey chit is so low now.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Any of you mid 30s dudes start realizing you're becoming a fuking grouch at that age? Lmao I swear my tolerance for people acting goofy and doing corny ghey chit is so low now.

30s? Boy do I have some news for you, LOL:

It gets worse

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Coal Man

N00b
I avoided all of havoc's trash wildebeest threads back on the misc but sadly can't do that here. It's like every page now there's some unholy pic making me feel to stab my eyes out. Brb figuring out the block feature when I get on my computer srs.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
I avoided all of havoc's trash wildebeest threads back on the misc but sadly can't do that here. It's like every page now there's some unholy pic making me feel to stab my eyes out. Brb figuring out the block feature when I get on my computer srs.
Yeah but wood you though?

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
Weren’t you the console war dinger?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

nettripper

Silver Squire
Political time

The super thread dilemma is back again with new territory

Figured out the dating and getting a girl is the incel thread I think

Immigration one with the having to go back thread

Little hat people topic thread is juicing power

Which superthread in politics is kangz talked about ?

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider

30s? Boy do I have some news for you, LOL:

It gets worse
Yep, I'm 40 and I'm just baffled at the stupidity of society (not to mention the degeneracy, hedonism, vapid consumerism, inability to engage in critical thinking/go beyond first order thinking, etc)...the problem is you have plenty as old as us, or even much older, that are just as stupid and braindead as your average broccoli head zoomer.

• 4Like

rectifryer

Molten Core Raider
Yep, I'm 40 and I'm just baffled at the stupidity of society (not to mention the degeneracy, hedonism, vapid consumerism, inability to engage in critical thinking/go beyond first order thinking, etc)...the problem is you have plenty as old as us, or even much older, that are just as stupid and braindead as your average broccoli head zoomer.
Yes you think it would get better as you get older BUT IT DOES NOT.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider

In my teens and early twenties I asked myself "how do a handful of people run the world?"

Now that I am 40 I understand how a handful of people run the world: most are lazy and stupid.

Covid showed us that people are happy to give those in charge more power in exchange for less responsibility for their own lives.

A lot of people think that freedom is a burden.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!