BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
16 seconds in and this guys has the most punchable face and voice

though I can see that if I give it time it might become funny
Fuck that POS. i could go on and on why hes a fucking retard but he gave little ceasers an 8.5 out of 10. thats all you need to know that hes either a paid shill or an idiot

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Luc1fer

Silver Knight of the Realm
so,
i figured out why the bb retards view the foh megathread negatively,
it's not that they don't want structure, or a way of carrying on multiple conversations in a thread, no it's

b/c theyre all trying to make clickbait threads and the substance is
"haha made you look"

like these mental retards get their dopomine from seeing others clicking on thread, wow
The Office Lie GIF

We get dopamine hits from reps, not likes... n00b

• 1NPC
  • 1Worf

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
he used to post on the OG misc, hes also been doing this shit for years now and making money, incredible
yeah and he refuses to tailor his ugly ass suits or trim his nails.hes a worthless human being with no skills to speak of except give out bogus reviews. also by the time his stupid rambling is over the food is cold making the review completly worthless.unless you like cold fast food

• 2Like

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
Don't let anyone tell you differently - that's happened here as well.

The only difference is that we tend to keep stacking our shit vertically, like some sort of world record attempt as Shit-stacking Jenga, instead of spreading it around into dozens or hundreds of smaller piles of shit until it's a minefield.

There's probably some measure of irony of all the talking about mega threads in a mega thread. Many of the popular threads here literally just spawned to life as derails in other threads. That's probably one of the bigger reasons people start making rickshaw posts when people try to force the issue.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
There's probably some measure of irony of all the talking about mega threads in a mega thread. Many of the popular threads here literally just spawned to life as derails in other threads. That's probably one of the bigger reasons people start making rickshaw posts when people try to force the issue.

Megathread?

We haven't even hit 100k in here

• 1Like
  • 1Worf