BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
our chemistry book in high school had a picture of a flour silo burning and it was a big thing about how flour burns but only under the right circumstances, basically it has be separated - like if you throw a match in a pile of flour it won't burn,

but...if you take an old Christmas popcorn tin, cut a hole in the side that on the outside is connected to a 4" hose that goes to a leaf blower and the inside is lined with mesh to pack the flour on, then place a bunsen burner in the tin and turn the leaf blower on - well you get a fireball the size of the popcorn tin that hits the ceiling and disperses across it leaving scorch marks

My chem teacher was crazy - he also built a crossbow out of an old boat trailer and a truck leaf spring. He took it to the junkyard and could shoot rebar through a truck engine.

He also told us that his best friend had been committed to the insane asylum by his wife. So best friend's brother and chem teacher devised a plan and broke him out of the asylum. They were about 90 minutes into the drive back when they started to realize that maybe he really did belong in the asylum and another hour or so later they turned around and took him back. I think they just dropped him off near the gate and bailed
ive got some good stories but thats not bad.leave them crazies alone.trust me on that

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

AKD123

HOLY FUCK

You guys remember Kelly Kelly from WWE? The fucking smokeshow

View attachment 553298
she likes this pose, I like that she likes it
View attachment 553299

anyway she popped in my head randomly so I thought I'd go see how she looks these days on her IG so she's still a smokeshow, but got hitched and popped out twins last year. So I was like who locked that down - and dude looks jacked
this is AFTER the kids by the way

Makes sense - athlete or maybe another ex wrestler - look him up. He's literally a nobody. He's a construction engineer.
So I had to find out how this guy broke into her circle to get with her.

THE MET AT THE FUCKING DOG PARK ALL THOSE FUCKING THREADS ON THE MISC ABOUT "YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO MEET YOUR GF AT [INSERT PUBLIC PLACE] AND THIS FUCKER NOT ONLY DID, BUT LANDED A SMOKIN HOT FAMOUS SLOOT!

And if you look at more of their pics, when he smiles he looks like a doofus. This dude is my new hero

Forgive the spoilers, It's Friday, I smoked a little and am enjoying these forum functions

LMFAO he looks like Ratfish with muscles! lol

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf

Sinistkir13

I am sure I can find it - the place down the street from my office that does the refurbs seems to have everything
That's awesome.

What would have been awesome is some way to easily use custom ROMs because Ocarina of Time has some insane ones.
As an outsider I'm not at all surprised by the dems/Harris still having a chance in this election despite how obviously fake and fukking stupid her campaign is. Let's all face reality here, test levels in the west are plummeting fast as fuck and the men are softer than ever.

On the plus side, living in the Caribbean, I for one welcome my Chinese overlords.

Learning Mandarin as we speak
The West as a whole is experiencing its Fall of the Roman Empire 101% speedrun, and a lot of it is thanks to social media plus not bullying these terminally offended, social justice faggots until they either got off the internet permanently or roped. Now we have the dense, virtue-signaling fuckers trying to dictate the morals and taste of everyone else despite being some of the most loathsome degenerates imaginable. The weak-willed pussies line up for the societal bend-over because they're scared of being called a "rassist" or "istaphobic" by a blue-haired twat who can still manage to pull up some of the most obscure and disturbingly specific shit to find their projected prejudices as offense.

We should have been able to usher in a new technological era, but instead we're stuck in traction because enough retards have diluted all conversations into how their unstable emotions prevail over what were once seen as universal truths simply because they're in positions like the media where they can alter the discourse instead of, again, being told long ago to go fist a wood chipper.

And yeah, I'm at the point where I'm just shrugging off the Chinese because I'd rather deal with them any day over some rainbow brigade paedophiles turning all of the games gay.
I finally watched the Fox News interview last night and...JFC. What a retarded, phony, and insufferable cunt. Even worse are the retards that support her and try to spin that as some sort of win or whatever. The absolute stupidity and dishonesty of such a large portion of our society is incredibly demoralizing and aggravating. I loathe dishonesty and the lack of critical thinking that so many are egregiously guilty of.
I don't think I could bear listening to that vapid kunt. What makes it all worse is that the chucklefucks behind her can't even concede that her one and only platform is not being the evil orange man caricature who lives in their hallowed out skulls 24/7. We have effectively had her as president already given how she's just as much of a vacuous puppet as Biden, but without even being able to tout years of experience by virtue of being a living fossil since her entire career can be summed up as an incompetent, hand-me-down fleshlight for the political elite.

You're spot on about the absence of critical thinking, too, and between this election and the last few years, it seriously just feels like we're a country of two different bloody species because the IQ gap is too damn wide.

The struggle:
1. Trying to pretend she has enough *integrity* to not just go full Onlyfans

2. Shitting with that ass.

3. Trying to film in a gym while
jvrpf9u4870d1.jpeg

But(t) seriously, I haven't been in a gym in ages, but this kind of shit is why I'm glad I have my own equipment.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Luc1fer

But(t) seriously, I haven't been in a gym in ages, but this kind of shit is why I'm glad I have my own equipment.
I've never seen that behavior. I have seen more people filming themselves over the last couple of years, but they tend to be respectful about it.

• 3Like

MagicBear

N00b
Anyone realize that non-photogenic people look better on video than in a picture? I just tried recording myself. I look a million times better in motion than in pictures.

• 4Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

havoc00

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To this day I never tried that stuff.

I used to drink Night Train quite often, but they discontinued that years ago. Quite unfortunate.

Night_Train__1_-removebg-preview.png
I didn’t like night train compared to Cisco and md 20/20 because it tried to emulate wine more than Gatorade which Cisco and md did.

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf

havoc00

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else remember these?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 3
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg