BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone else remember these?

I think Sparks is still around, but super limited availability (I know I've seen a few years ago at least, after not seeing it for a long time). I actually really enjoyed that shit, but I usually try to stay away from sugary shit. When I drink I'm already feeling bad enough about poisoning myself with alcohol, I don't like to throw in a fuck ton of sugar on top of it.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sinistkir13

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've never seen that behavior. I have seen more people filming themselves over the last couple of years, but they tend to be respectful about it.
I know some gyms at least have policies against filming which probably helps in places where you have idiots who struggle to help themselves.
It would be really hard to resist lighting them all up
shame-nick-frost.gif

• 5Like

havoc00

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys Pre-ordering your Popeyes Turkey? You can even do payment plans with Shoppay

Attachments

• popppeyyyyy.jpg
    popppeyyyyy.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity

gwg77

TRUMP 2024
what a group of assholes - is there a follow up? I hope they went to jail

"Natasha says she called the NYPD to report the accident but was told police don’t show up to accidents if there were no injuries and both parties were willing to exchange information."

“They only came out of the car with their phones ready to record the damage to both cars. They were quick to ask for my insurance and quickly left after the exchange.”

LOL @ NY Post calling them "suspected fraudsters." It's right there on the damn camera. Article link below.

Prolly illegals, too. Guy said his wife (the driver) didn't speak English.

1729376275557.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
"Natasha says she called the NYPD to report the accident but was told police don’t show up to accidents if there were no injuries and both parties were willing to exchange information."

“They only came out of the car with their phones ready to record the damage to both cars. They were quick to ask for my insurance and quickly left after the exchange.”

LOL @ NY Post calling them "suspected fraudsters." It's right there on the damn camera. Article link below.

Prolly illegals, too. Guy said his wife (the driver) didn't speak English.

View attachment 553473

what you don't see is the 2 (or 3?) car operation

here look at the end of the video

black jacket exits from passenger door (not really, he's probably the driver) goes over to the "good samaratin"??? kia that stopped and gets in the car and leave???

nope watch this 2nd cam

yup, thats the same red kia, they were in on it, the red kia got behind the victim to prevent a pile up, how do you know?

at :22s red kia starts flashing hazards, why? victim makes full stop at :25 and hit at :29s, while red kia still flashes hazards, yea it's prevent a pileup

also note in the dash cam, when they hit, watch the driver side backseat, somehow they produce a garbage bag and covers the back window, why? so that the real driver (either of the male mexicans) swap seats w/ the girl so she exits on the driver side pretending shes the driver (b/c the male is the professional accident maker)

• 3Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wth, this pajeet on the wrong continent

upon further digging, her father found her on the streets in pajeetville and decided to adopt her and bring her back

• 3Like

gwg77

TRUMP 2024
what you don't see is the 2 (or 3?) car operation

here look at the end of the video

black jacket exits from passenger door (not really, he's probably the driver) goes over to the "good samaratin"??? kia that stopped and gets in the car and leave???

nope watch this 2nd cam

yup, thats the same red kia, they were in on it, the red kia got behind the victim to prevent a pile up, how do you know?

at :22s red kia starts flashing hazards, why? victim makes full stop at :25 and hit at :29s, while red kia still flashes hazards, yea it's prevent a pileup

also note in the dash cam, when they hit, watch the driver side backseat, somehow they produce a garbage bag and covers the back window, why? so that the real driver (either of the male mexicans) swap seats w/ the girl so she exits on the driver side pretending shes the driver (b/c the male is the professional accident maker)

Yeah I noticed the second car scooped someone up. It was a whole crew running the scam.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users