BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

SirFapsAlot

Von Clippowicz
It means you're one of the scions of a great line of Eastern European mohels. In pink!

Mozeltov!

elmo-im-dead-inside.gif

whatever.gif

• 4Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
How many of you bb fags are on the Trump train and how many of you are commie shitlib retards like dude who smears shit on bathroom walls?

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Mulloway

Silver Knight of the Realm
our chemistry book in high school had a picture of a flour silo burning and it was a big thing about how flour burns but only under the right circumstances, basically it has be separated - like if you throw a match in a pile of flour it won't burn,

but...if you take an old Christmas popcorn tin, cut a hole in the side that on the outside is connected to a 4" hose that goes to a leaf blower and the inside is lined with mesh to pack the flour on, then place a bunsen burner in the tin and turn the leaf blower on - well you get a fireball the size of the popcorn tin that hits the ceiling and disperses across it leaving scorch marks

My chem teacher was crazy - he also built a crossbow out of an old boat trailer and a truck leaf spring. He took it to the junkyard and could shoot rebar through a truck engine.

He also told us that his best friend had been committed to the insane asylum by his wife. So best friend's brother and chem teacher devised a plan and broke him out of the asylum. They were about 90 minutes into the drive back when they started to realize that maybe he really did belong in the asylum and another hour or so later they turned around and took him back. I think they just dropped him off near the gate and bailed
Sounds like he was a bit of a story teller or - based as fuck. Or maybe both?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think Sparks is still around, but super limited availability (I know I've seen a few years ago at least, after not seeing it for a long time). I actually really enjoyed that shit, but I usually try to stay away from sugary shit. When I drink I'm already feeling bad enough about poisoning myself with alcohol, I don't like to throw in a fuck ton of sugar on top of it.
i havent seen sparks in a while. think they had an 8% abv version too. and yeah all that sugar is bad

• 4Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
How many of you bb fags are on the Trump train and how many of you are commie shitlib retards like dude who smears shit on bathroom walls?
they sound impressionable, anyone that can be convinced to a daily routine of jabbing your ass so you inflate your pretenda muscles... probably dem

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

havoc00

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
they sound impressionable, anyone that can be convinced to a daily routine of jabbing your ass so you inflate your pretenda muscles... probably dem
Lifting weights is cool the actual bodybuilding thing is gay as fuck though it’s not even a sport. You just stand around oiled up in a bikini around other freaks, waiting to get judged by literal faggot judges.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity

havoc00

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chris Christie is a fucking cock sucker, srs, fucking worthless fat sack of putrid shit
I like at the end of his second term when he was running for president was the first time he tried and acted like he was doing something for gun rights in nj fucking faggot penguin looking fuck

• 4Like
  • 2Worf

Mulloway

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bruh I dont think many if any of the shitlibs got through to here (and managed to stay), back on newmisc there are still a few, but one in particular used to be perpetually banned and is winding up to his usual antics as we speak lmao. Popcorn.gif

WARNING: The following is a Wincel thread

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf

havoc00

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bruh I dont think many if any of the shitlibs got through to here (and managed to stay), back on newmisc there are still a few, but one in particular used to be perpetually banned and is winding up to his usual antics as we speak lmao. Popcorn.gif

is this him?

• 4Worf

gwg77

TRUMP 2024

LMAO. Winnie's meltdown is 10/10 gold. Love to see it.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I like at the end of his second term when he was running for president was the first time he tried and acted like he was doing something for gun rights in nj fucking faggot penguin looking fuck
i remember when i was just curious about how to get a gun in jersey 10years ago when i was there, getting 2 non family friends to vouch for you then a sherif interview.. jesus. jersey is a high possibility to go back and retire too (opportunity/family/etc), that just means somebody will be stockpiling

• 3Like

havoc00

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i remember when i was just curious about how to get a gun in jersey 10years ago when i was there, getting 2 non family friends to vouch for you then a sherif interview.. jesus. jersey is a high possibility to go back and retire too (opportunity/family/etc), that just means somebody will be stockpiling
yea it was annoying plus I look kinda sketch so the whole going to the PD a bunch of times and having the chief approve after all the references etc was fun. Still if I want another pistol I need to get another pistol permit, my fid card only lets me buy ammo and long guns.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

havoc00

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
they have a /pol section, why don't they keep that shit in there? too dumb?
Usually big stuff like Trump at Mcdonalds is on the main forum. a r/p post would be more along the lines of something like this

• 4Like