BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

JeepBruh

N00b
ahhh I don't remember him

I don't remember many of the mods cause I didn't really have a problem.

that djs... chick though - some asswipe that was in the equipment forum would show up and talk about KBs being all you need an brag about his home setup which was some KBs and some mismatched DBs and I would neg him all the time for posting stupid shit and he cried and I guess it got to her and she told me I was abusing the rep system...how is that abuse? the guy posts stupid shit so I neg him
I didn't really have any problems with the mods we had at the end. From what I could tell they actually had decent discretion and were the good ones as far as I am concerned. They just weren't moderating enough. Probably due to how quickly people were able to generate alts and spam the forum.

That doesn't surprise me about the mod you are talking about. The mods in the 2010s were dogchit. I got an infraction for making a joke saying I never rep red users. Not even that I neg them. Just that I never rep them or something like that. Would have preferred a modneg instead because infractions never go away from your usercp.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

300Lane1

Bronze Squire
I snagged tix. Daughtry here too. They had a show with 3DG about 2 hours away but it's a work day so I'll just go to one with Daughtry. Got the tix for my son for Christmas present.

We are soooo excited Adam Gontier is back with 3DG. Can't wait til they come here. Only time my son saw them with Adam was when he was 10 and he doesn't remember so he's super happy about the reunion.
NICE! Where are you tickets at? Happy to see prices weren't stupid expensive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
I didn't really have any problems with the mods we had at the end. From what I could tell they actually had decent discretion and were the good ones as far as I am concerned. They just weren't moderating enough. Probably due to how quickly people were able to generate alts and spam the forum.

That doesn't surprise me about the mod you are talking about. The mods in the 2010s were dogchit. I got an infraction for making a joke saying I never rep red users. Not even that I neg them. Just that I never rep them or something like that. Would have preferred a modneg instead because infractions never go away from your usercp.
what the fuck was an infraction? I didn't even know that was a thing

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

JeepBruh

N00b
It is like a written warning from a mod. Imagine a PM notification in your uscercp that never goes away. I think if you got enough of them you would catch a ban? I am not even sure. Chit was annoying.

• 2Like

Legz422

Peasant
NICE! Where are you tickets at? Happy to see prices weren't stupid expensive.
I think we're first level. I'd have to look again. I always get aisle seats because I hate being squished between people. I was surprised when i got into the site at 10:02 that a ton of seats were already sold. There wasn't a good amount of aisle seats left. Did you get good seats? My tix were around $99. each and the fees are just ridiculous. Like $50 total in fee's.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
we used to give infractions, now mods just ban

why?
lethal-weapon-danny-glover.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!

gwg77

TRUMP 2024
ahhh I don't remember him

I don't remember many of the mods cause I didn't really have a problem.

that djs... chick though - some asswipe that was in the equipment forum would show up and talk about KBs being all you need an brag about his home setup which was some KBs and some mismatched DBs and I would neg him all the time for posting stupid shit and he cried and I guess it got to her and she told me I was abusing the rep system...how is that abuse? the guy posts stupid shit so I neg him

LOL @ "abusing the rep system"

Thank God she wasn't around for all those bodhy neg trains.

I had one from KenKong. Shit was stuck in my control panel like herpes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

300Lane1

Bronze Squire
I think we're first level. I'd have to look again. I always get aisle seats because I hate being squished between people. I was surprised when i got into the site at 10:02 that a ton of seats were already sold. There wasn't a good amount of aisle seats left. Did you get good seats? My tix were around $99. each and the fees are just ridiculous. Like $50 total in fee's.
Me and the wife are the same with the aisle. I'm a big dude and can't stand being in the middle of the row, I don't go to things where I can't sit at the end of the aisle. We are on the floor (behind the pit), I paid $360 will all the BS fees, etc.

I follow Disturbed on FB and they sent out an early VIP ticket code, so I purchased mine on Wednesday where the general public could purchase on Friday, so I'm guessing that's who bought most of the tickets.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Me and the wife are the same with the aisle. I'm a big dude and can't stand being in the middle of the row, I don't go to things where I can't sit at the end of the aisle. We are on the floor (behind the pit), I paid $360 will all the BS fees, etc.
lulz some bitches get angry here if you talk about aisle seats.

when i travel w/ my wife, i always get us aisle seats together

• 2Like

300Lane1

Bronze Squire
lulz some bitches get angry here if you talk about aisle seats.

when i travel w/ my wife, i always get us aisle seats together
Angry why? Must be miserable people.

Bus, plane, concert, movie, if I'm not on the end I'm not going, end of story.

My career is in public safety, so it's not just comfort, it's a safety issue as well.

• 2Like

gwg77

TRUMP 2024
How does the fraud work? Do they try to get rear ended and then say they have medical problems to get a settlement? Is that why they pack so many people in the car at once to maximize the number of settlements?

Exactly dude. You noticed they all come out of the car holding their heads? They first got caught last week where they did the same thing, but when the lady didn't rear end them, they put it in reverse and rammed into her and then got out the car and acted like they were all hurt.

• 4Like

havoc00

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Man killed his Lewisville co-worker because she took long breaks​

- The man accused of murdering his co-worker inside a Lewisville office building last week was allegedly obsessed and angry about her taking work breaks that he thought were too long, according to an arrest report.

Travis Merrill, 51, was arrested on Thursday after police said he shot and killed Tamhara Collazo at her desk inside Allegiance Trucks.

The business shares a parking lot with the Lewisville Police Department’s temporary headquarters in the 1800 block of Lakeway Drive. So, officers were there within minutes, taking Merrill into custody and trying to save Colllazo’s life.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit, Merrill told detectives in an interview that "he was obsessed with Collazo and began getting ever increasingly angry by her taking what he considered to be unauthorized long breaks during work hours, as well as not paying any attention to him."

After several months of this, Collazo told Merrill to stop watching her on her breaks and reported his behavior to HR. He was ordered to talk to a counselor before he was approved to return to work, the affidavit says.

Merrill told detectives Collazo intentionally avoided him once he returned to work, which fueled his anger even more. So, he started buying guns and practiced with them at home.

He said he brought the guns to work on several occasions but didn’t do anything because it "didn’t feel like the right time."

• 1Like