BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea it was annoying plus I look kinda sketch so the whole going to the PD a bunch of times and having the chief approve after all the references etc was fun. Still if I want another pistol I need to get another pistol permit, my fid card only lets me buy ammo and long guns.
yea besides me, my older nephew moved away from ny to pa. (our entire family is nyc/nj) his dad side is nj and he rarely visits anymore b/c he has to leave his guns at home.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

havoc00

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yea besides me, my older nephew moved away from ny to pa. (our entire family is nyc/nj) his dad side is nj and he rarely visits anymore b/c he has to leave his guns at home.
we do have CCW now thankfully, but the process is kinda annoying.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

gwg77

TRUMP 2024
they have a /pol section, why don't they keep that shit in there? too dumb?

Usually big stuff like Trump at Mcdonalds is on the main forum. a r/p post would be more along the lines of something like this

^^Like havoc said, even on old misc there was always overflow into the misc section for big things. Like when Trump got shot I made a thread both in R/P and misc sections. Just gets more traffic, too. And right now the newmisc R/P section is really dead.

• 4Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
^^Like havoc said, even on old misc there was always overflow into the misc section for big things. Like when Trump got shot I made a thread both in R/P and misc sections. Just gets more traffic, too. And right now the newmisc R/P section is really dead.
it's not like it's a different website, lulz, it's just a click away
actually b/c the site is so horribly designed from a "flow" perspective, you are first ASSAULTED

with subforums

AND THEN cuz they are so shit

you are then assaulted with STICKY threads

then you can browse the "misc"
da215c164e901a788de595e53b6d0fbb.png

why are you forcing a horrible user experience b/c you design and organize your website like a shitty pajeet?

• 3Like

gwg77

TRUMP 2024
it's not like it's a different website, lulz, it's just a click away
actually b/c the site is so horribly designed from a "flow" perspective, you are first ASSAULTED

with subforums

AND THEN cuz they are so shit

you are then assaulted with STICKY threads

then you can browse the "misc"
da215c164e901a788de595e53b6d0fbb.png

why are you forcing a horrible user experience b/c you design and organize your website like a shitty pajeet?

Yeah but a lot of people just don't go into the R/P section in general. Misc is the main attraction. The old misc R/P had pretty good traffic, but still not as much as misc. For instance, when Trump got shot, the misc thread went for like 70+ pages maybe, and the R/P thread was 40 pages or so.

The R/P section on newmisc was originally outside of the main forum, it wasn't a subforum like it is now. Those first couple weeks it was really dead. Moving it to subforum under misc has a tiny bit more traffic, but still looks really dead.

The way newmisc is setup right now, it's kinda like the old misc format. But, like you said, maybe not the most intuitive layout, but certainly familiar to most of the users.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The old misc R/P had pretty good traffic, but still not as much as misc.
this is all mod deficiency

users are dumb dumb dumb sheep, you as a mod have to herd in the proper gate
f9babf3eee591748c3035346f988868aead206bb.gifv

this is not a failure on user being lazy or dumb

it's the ineffective mod, that doesn't want to mod.

a real mod would have moved the thread to r/p and shamed the faggot for being too dumb and post shit in misc

but instead you have these rent-a-pajeets as mods

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

a real mod would have moved the thread to r/p and shamed the faggot for being too dumb and post shit in misc

mad people GIF

• 3Like

MagicBear

N00b
Hi, everyone. It's been over 28 days since I joined this forum and I still don't have access to the politics section. Do i have to wait 28 days after joining or 28 days after my first post to have access? Thanks.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Hi, everyone. It's been over 28 days since I joined this forum and I still don't have access to the politics section. Do i have to wait 28 days after joining or 28 days after my first post to have access? Thanks.

• 2Like

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bruh I dont think many if any of the shitlibs got through to here (and managed to stay), back on newmisc there are still a few, but one in particular used to be perpetually banned and is winding up to his usual antics as we speak lmao. Popcorn.gif

WARNING: The following is a Wincel thread
Yep. Now that I pretty much broke the Misc addiction, I don't want to get sucked back into that faggotry (I did see faggot NYPat is right back to his nonsense in the R/P too).

• 3Like

yabbayabba

Golden Knight of the Realm
Bruh I dont think many if any of the shitlibs got through to here (and managed to stay), back on newmisc there are still a few, but one in particular used to be perpetually banned and is winding up to his usual antics as we speak lmao. Popcorn.gif

WARNING: The following is a Wincel thread
That forum is going to become unusable with a Trump win.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

JeepBruh

N00b

We had mods that would move threads, but often only when it was politically convenient. Eventually, those mods either left of had their status removed.

One of them had a meltdown on his twitter account when his mod status was removed. It was pretty funny to watch and confirmed he never should have been a mod in the first place.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
We had mods that would move threads, but often only when it was politically convenient. Eventually, those mods either left of had their status removed.

One of them had a meltdown on his twitter account when his mod status was removed. It was pretty funny to watch and confirmed he never should have been a mod in the first place.
which one was that?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
Pogue. Think that is how you spell his username.
ahhh I don't remember him

I don't remember many of the mods cause I didn't really have a problem.

that djs... chick though - some asswipe that was in the equipment forum would show up and talk about KBs being all you need an brag about his home setup which was some KBs and some mismatched DBs and I would neg him all the time for posting stupid shit and he cried and I guess it got to her and she told me I was abusing the rep system...how is that abuse? the guy posts stupid shit so I neg him

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
ahhh I don't remember him

I don't remember many of the mods cause I didn't really have a problem.

that djs... chick though - some asswipe that was in the equipment forum would show up and talk about KBs being all you need an brag about his home setup which was some KBs and some mismatched DBs and I would neg him all the time for posting stupid shit and he cried and I guess it got to her and she told me I was abusing the rep system...how is that abuse? the guy posts stupid shit so I neg him
Pretty sure one guy on this forum got a medal for spending all day for months negging every post by a user and then baking a cake to celebrate it when he hit 0.

• 2Like