BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
50C205FA-F0CD-4498-87F9-B96D9EADC54D.jpeg

Me and Megasloot 😛

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider

Man killed his Lewisville co-worker because she took long breaks​

- The man accused of murdering his co-worker inside a Lewisville office building last week was allegedly obsessed and angry about her taking work breaks that he thought were too long, according to an arrest report.

Travis Merrill, 51, was arrested on Thursday after police said he shot and killed Tamhara Collazo at her desk inside Allegiance Trucks.

The business shares a parking lot with the Lewisville Police Department’s temporary headquarters in the 1800 block of Lakeway Drive. So, officers were there within minutes, taking Merrill into custody and trying to save Colllazo’s life.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit, Merrill told detectives in an interview that "he was obsessed with Collazo and began getting ever increasingly angry by her taking what he considered to be unauthorized long breaks during work hours, as well as not paying any attention to him."

After several months of this, Collazo told Merrill to stop watching her on her breaks and reported his behavior to HR. He was ordered to talk to a counselor before he was approved to return to work, the affidavit says.

Merrill told detectives Collazo intentionally avoided him once he returned to work, which fueled his anger even more. So, he started buying guns and practiced with them at home.

He said he brought the guns to work on several occasions but didn’t do anything because it "didn’t feel like the right time."

No pics of the girl fgt? Nobody wants to see some boomer incel.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
The wife and I Voted for Trump this morning right after dropping our kids off at school.

Vote early, vote in person. MAGA, motherfuckers

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Freeburn

Silver Squire
Chestbrah ….never heard him speak before if only zyzz was still around

I don't understand this podcast

Like have they ever had anyone remotely intelligent to argue with on the show?

Or do they only invite obviously retarded onlyfans sloots that will never be able to put up an actual discussion

Just seems so cringe to only argue with girls that most people wouldn't take seriously in the first place. Half the girls sitting there don't even talk?

Also chest brah looks like total shit on film. Guy needs to stick to edited social media pics

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't understand this podcast

Like have they ever had anyone remotely intelligent to argue with on the show?

Or do they only invite obviously retarded onlyfans sloots that will never be able to put up an actual discussion

Just seems so cringe to only argue with girls that most people wouldn't take seriously in the first place. Half the girls sitting there don't even talk?

Also chest brah looks like total shit on film. Guy needs to stick to edited social media pics
it's like the "man on the st" interviews

ppl are really not that dumb "name a country other than america"

dur dur

they have to find like 20normal ppl and then find the true retards, but those 20normies would not be entertaining

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Legz422

Peasant
Me and the wife are the same with the aisle. I'm a big dude and can't stand being in the middle of the row, I don't go to things where I can't sit at the end of the aisle. We are on the floor (behind the pit), I paid $360 will all the BS fees, etc.

I follow Disturbed on FB and they sent out an early VIP ticket code, so I purchased mine on Wednesday where the general public could purchase on Friday, so I'm guessing that's who bought most of the tickets.
Oh nice. Should be a good show for sure. And yep I’m sure it’s all the presales that sold most of the seats then add in the bots so people can scalp tix. I think the last time I didn’t look for aisle seats was Disturbed in 2018. I was squished by some guy on my one side and my son on the other side. I’m a small person and always end up with some huge person on one side of me. I like aisle too cause I can get halfway out in aisle so I have plenty of room to jump around. lol

When we travel my bf and I do aisle seats across from each other. The only downside is when people need to get out of my row.

• 2Like

AlwaysFocus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone else as they get older not help people as much? Like someone asks a question I tell them the answer and they ignore me and take someone else's advice. I know their problem will come back and the old me would insist that they listen. Instead I closed the window/thread. I was on a vehicle forum.

I've just come to realize that stupid gonna stupid and why waste my time?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
Anyone else as they get older not help people as much? Like someone asks a question I tell them the answer and they ignore me and take someone else's advice. I know their problem will come back and the old me would insist that they listen. Instead I closed the window/thread. I was on a vehicle forum.

I've just come to realize that stupid gonna stupid and why waste my time?

Just helped a buddy move and all I got out of it was a sore back. No drinks no snacks nothing.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Titansfan08

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just helped a buddy move and all I got out of it was a sore back. No drinks no snacks nothing.
Lmao, bro and I just helped our buddy's gf move and same shit! I mean he was thanking us but not 1 from her, fuk ever helping her out.

Also get there and see tons of shit still not boxed. Was thinking maybe 3-4 hours tops took us like 8.

• 2Like