BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

yabbayabba

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just helped a buddy move and all I got out of it was a sore back. No drinks no snacks nothing.
When I was working at a small startup we were moving to a bigger office. We had a moving company for all the big stuff like desks but we moved our hardware ourselves. Boss got a box truck that we loaded all that stuff into. The shitty part was we had a new software engineer start on that exact day. So this dude went through college, interviews, all this shit to get a real job and his first day was helping us move. Surprised he came back the next day, but he stuck around for several years and "moving day" was the inside joke for a long time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yabbayabba

Golden Knight of the Realm
Also get there and see tons of shit still not boxed. Was thinking maybe 3-4 hours tops took us like 8.
That's the worst part. If you want me to be a pack mule so be it. But at least make sure you got your shit ready to go when it's time to load up.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I have a truck so I get asked a lot, but always tell people I don't take my 5th wheel hitch out and therefore I can't help.
gonna install a hitch on my subbee this weekend, maybe

6b8443b753076129efb7c5acd86e01e4.png

• 2Like

JeepBruh

N00b
Anyone else as they get older not help people as much? Like someone asks a question I tell them the answer and they ignore me and take someone else's advice. I know their problem will come back and the old me would insist that they listen. Instead I closed the window/thread. I was on a vehicle forum.

I've just come to realize that stupid gonna stupid and why waste my time?
Yep and it is not necessarily a good trait. Going to sound stupid, but towards the end of old misc I wasn't trying to help out as much as I did in years prior. We had a lot of phaggots who overran the place towards the end and I genuinely did not want them to receive good advice even if they weren't the ones asking.

You don't get to shit up the forum, create a toxic environment and then also receive good advice from the good posters. Sounds petty and a little arrogant, but I was pretty annoyed with the state of misc towards the end. Sucks for the good brahs we had though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

300Lane1

Bronze Squire
theyre lesbos too, theres no reason to have a subbee inn cali where it never snows
Wut? You do know more half of South Lake Tahoe is in Cali, right? Ever heard of Truckee?

I'm in NorCal, so we see a lot of Subbee's that are used for snow.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wut? You do know more half of South Lake Tahoe is in Cali, right? Ever heard of Truckee?

I'm in NorCal, so we see a lot of Subbee's that are used for snow.
why bother living in cali if you don't have 365 day awesome weather!

• 2Like
80 degrees for the third day in a row in central Michigan in late October…climate change ftw baby.

though I won’t mind when it finally cools off, has been nice to not sit through any of my son’s games in awful weather

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
80 degrees for the third day in a row in central Michigan in late October…climate change ftw baby.

though I won’t mind when it finally cools off, has been nice to not sit through any of my son’s games in awful weather
yea i gotta get off my lazy ass and spread some pre emergent crab grass preventer

whats funny is, my new neighbor spent days on days pulling out all the weeds on his lawn by hand. literally on his knees and using his hand. i've been like begging him to seed last month (i doubt any sprouts now would be useful), i even gave his son a 1lb of my nice kbg to plant, i said water 3x a day!!!.

nope nothing, obviously they so noobish, theyre not gonna be laying down a pre emergent, so by spring, it's gonna be all weeds again

• 1Like