BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

yabbayabba

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lost one of my Samsung galaxy buds while I was skateboarding last night and I'm frigging pissed
This is why I still deal with wired headphones. Have never found a pair that actually stay in my ear. Also, just another god damn thing to forget to charge up before going to the gym.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Freeburn

Golden Squire
This is why I still deal with wired headphones. Have never found a pair that actually stay in my ear. Also, just another god damn thing to forget to charge up before going to the gym.
I mostly use wired but when I am riding I need earbuds with good noise pass through and wireless is just easy to pop in and out and fit under the helmet

Skateboarding is bumpy and having the sealed off kind creates a very obnoxious rumble in your brain. Like the pressure is building up idk how to describe it.

My entire skateboard ecosystem relies on charging so it's just another thing on the checklist before I ride lol

Charge remote
Charge board
Charge go pro
Charge headphones
Charge smartwatch
Charge phone

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
Yup, similar story for me.

Place got overran by redditors who only wanted to argue for the sake of arguing...
yo now that misc is officially gone and it doesn't matter - why don't you fill all of us in on how you found Bodhy and what else you found out about him

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

300Lane1

Bronze Squire
Is there a "show off your recent purchase" thread or something similar here at FOH?

I always enjoyed seeing what everyone was buying.

• 4Like

Pterodactyl159

Trakanon Raider
Yep and it is not necessarily a good trait. Going to sound stupid, but towards the end of old misc I wasn't trying to help out as much as I did in years prior. We had a lot of phaggots who overran the place towards the end and I genuinely did not want them to receive good advice even if they weren't the ones asking.

You don't get to shit up the forum, create a toxic environment and then also receive good advice from the good posters. Sounds petty and a little arrogant, but I was pretty annoyed with the state of misc towards the end. Sucks for the good brahs we had though.
It was entertaining watching the inevitable mental breakdowns.

The ones that actually want to change search for the information instead of asking or crying for help.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

havoc00

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
sLwYq85.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Pathetic

SirFapsAlot

Von Clippowicz
Yep and it is not necessarily a good trait. Going to sound stupid, but towards the end of old misc I wasn't trying to help out as much as I did in years prior. We had a lot of phaggots who overran the place towards the end and I genuinely did not want them to receive good advice even if they weren't the ones asking.

You don't get to shit up the forum, create a toxic environment and then also receive good advice from the good posters. Sounds petty and a little arrogant, but I was pretty annoyed with the state of misc towards the end. Sucks for the good brahs we had though.
bbmg was a shit head srs

rudy rude worshipper

he can go straight to hell

• 6Like

SirFapsAlot

Von Clippowicz
how many of the incels were legit and how many were just shitty alts that thought it was funny
lol who knows, especially when you add in the alts, but sometimes multiple alts were one guy as you know

you remember that one dude, imbored21 who was obsessed with ugly asian broads and also wanted to blow nonsense

then there's brooks, who had the same weird obsession with nonsense srs

i'm not sure there's much more pathetic than a male who worships another male

that pedo monster0 was also on his dick srs

misc was dead before it was dead, glad they finally shut the place down

• 4Like

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
lol who knows, especially when you add in the alts, but sometimes multiple alts were one guy as you know

you remember that one dude, imbored21 who was obsessed with ugly asian broads and also wanted to blow nonsense

then there's brooks, who had the same weird obsession with nonsense srs

i'm not sure there's much more pathetic than a male who worships another male

that pedo monster0 was also on his dick srs

misc was dead before it was dead, glad they finally shut the place down
half the time one of those dudes would be obsessed I just assumed it was a guy making an alt to worship himself.

so somewhat along those lines I am having a hard time remembering a certain miscer - or at least failing to jog Gdubs' memory about this guy. And I think he slowed his posting way down right around the time you came back

his name was SY or SV with a series of numbers after it. He used to post a good amount of pics of himself and he was admittedly overweight but aware and had a history of yo-yoing working hard and getting his weight under control and then falling off. But the guys was like always smiling in all his pics and insidermane and some others used to give him a lot of shit about being overweight but he gave zero fucks, just said yea I know I am fat and I am trying to work on it or something along that. He used to change his avi a lot and I had a hard time keeping track of who he was. He was a lot like JohnnyVee and it was funny cause he tapered off as JohnnyVee was coming along with a similar schtick but less positive about it

• 4Like