BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
jersey mikes blows
anyone have a charleys cheesesteaks? last time i went it was 3 pajeets behind the counter..., now i live south of nashville ok, and where the cheesesteak was in, is in a posh mall (i go once a year to get my eyes checked), where'd these 3 pajeets come from?

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Bald Brah

Trakanon Raider
anyone have a charleys cheesesteaks? last time i went it was 3 pajeets behind the counter..., now i live south of nashville ok, and where the cheesesteak was in, is in a posh mall (i go once a year to get my eyes checked), where'd these 3 pajeets come from?

It's not just mexicans sneaking over the border any more. Tons of asians are pouring in too.

• 1Like

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
I think charley's is pretty solid. It's not S tier, but you get what you pay for imo. I use the app to order cause I like to pile on tons of extra freebies like +sauce and +all the veggies.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
I think charley's is pretty solid. It's not S tier, but you get what you pay for imo. I use the app to order cause I like to pile on tons of extra freebies like +sauce and +all the veggies.
a cheesesteak? by veggies I hope you mean onions

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
a cheesesteak? by veggies I hope you mean onions
I click all the buttons and make sure to yell MORE as they make it. I basically treat it like ordering a foot long bread cake from subway.

Star Wars GIF

• 1Like

Freeburn

Golden Squire
I have a Charley's near me. Tried it once, it wasn't great.

In NJ local pizza shops usually make the best cheese steaks.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

nettripper

Silver Squire
stoned puppet GIF

Immediately thought of misc when I saw an article about it a movie called lonely planet

IMG_3464.jpeg

old Jurassic park lady just lol gets with a hemsworth

they are 23 years apart in real life

- movie pushed older lady can get and have young guy chasing them
- even has hemsworth getting cheated on and his girl picked this dude to do it with

IMG_3463.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users