BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

SirFapsAlot

Von Clippowicz
half the time one of those dudes would be obsessed I just assumed it was a guy making an alt to worship himself.

so somewhat along those lines I am having a hard time remembering a certain miscer - or at least failing to jog Gdubs' memory about this guy. And I think he slowed his posting way down right around the time you came back

his name was SY or SV with a series of numbers after it. He used to post a good amount of pics of himself and he was admittedly overweight but aware and had a history of yo-yoing working hard and getting his weight under control and then falling off. But the guys was like always smiling in all his pics and insidermane and some others used to give him a lot of shit about being overweight but he gave zero fucks, just said yea I know I am fat and I am trying to work on it or something along that. He used to change his avi a lot and I had a hard time keeping track of who he was. He was a lot like JohnnyVee and it was funny cause he tapered off as JohnnyVee was coming along with a similar schtick but less positive about it

Yeah, not ringing any bells for me. I was actually going to suggest big John Vee when reading the description at first, maybe Big Guy Truth, but no SV there. What did his avi look like? Face pic, or body shot? If It's around the time I came back then I don't think I'd be much help remembering, especially if he was a newer registration.

oof, absolutely disgusting. this sasquatch looks like something Godfrd would post as attractive.

absolutely-disgusting.gif

• 4Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

gwg77

TRUMP 2024
Does anyone know if wincel's head exploded when Tulsi announced she joined the Republican party?

There were a couple threads on newmisc. He seems alright. She had already been rolling with Trump for a while, so he was used to it.

See these threads:

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
Any of u east coast/philly bros gonna give skinny joe merlinos cheesesteak joint a try?

View attachment 554359View attachment 554360
I'll try them next time I'm in the area but I am not making a special trip down there for it.

There are two brothers out near me that supposedly have the best cheesesteak now - Steaks West Chester/Joey's Pizza in Thorndale

and what is with coopers sharp becoming the new de facto cheese on steaks? not my cup of tea, I'll stick with provolone

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bald Brah

Trakanon Raider
Honestly couldn't believe how bad primonti bros cheesesteak was. For a chain from Pennsylvania where the cheesesteak was supposedly invented it was pretty bad. Needs twice as much meat and half as much bread. They should call it a breadsteak not a cheesesteak.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
Honestly couldn't believe how bad primonti bros cheesesteak was. For a chain from Pennsylvania where the cheesesteak was supposedly invented it was pretty bad. Needs twice as much meat and half as much bread. They should call it a breadsteak not a cheesesteak.
no chain is going to make a sammich as good as a neighborhood deli

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ezmac31

N00b
She didn't make it. Absolutely brootal crash.

i
She didn't make it. Absolutely brootal crash.

instant death at least. Saves her from suffering in the hospital for a while and us tax payers from footing the bill for medical and incarceration

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users