Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
The first Saw movie.

When the guy got up off the ground at the end I lost my shit

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
The crying game is a good movie, twist ending aside. Got some great actors and does some good stuff.

Also another for the list: The sixth sense.

I know that M Night Shayalan (sp?) has been a one trick pony since then + more and more pedestrian. But he did do that first one well and I went in without knowing the twist so mind = blown.

blumpster_sl

shitlord
Angel Heart.

Not the best, but good in 1987 when it came out.
Damn! I was going to post this! Saw it a few days and was blown away. Had a weird feeling I'd seen parts of it before. The scenes when he first gets to the bayou and meets the girl seemed really familiar. Probably because I was a kid and OMG tits.

Identity was pretty wicked the first time. The Usual Suspects is ridiculously good and basically nobody ever sees the ending unless they're given clues. Even then the whole movie can be interpreted in a multitude of ways. Primer, a movie about time travel, is pretty intense. I was so god damn confused the first time I watched it. The second time it made a little more sense, but still, it's easily one of the most befuddling and 'mind blowing' movies I've seen. The House of Sand and Fog has a pretty tragic ending that results in an emotional blowout. I don't know if that qualifies, but I think it does. Dark City is amazing.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Mind blown was hyperbole but if you're telling me the twist in Fight Club didn't make you do a huge "WTF" then you are super human.
Thanks for calling me super human then.

Surprised no one has mentioned American Beauty yet. Granted its not so in the face wtf twist at the end like SAW or 6th sense but more a philosophical thinking approach.
I also loved Lions for Lambs for exactly the same reason, though part of that movie is proven wrong with Obama becoming president.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Primer, even the diagram that explains who is doing what and explains the timeline is a mindfuck. In The Mouth of Madness was kind of a Carpenter shlock mindfuck type thing. Blade Runner Deckard replicant cut.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Matrix (Previews did not honestly give away the whole movie)
Seven
The Sixth Sense
Fight Club

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Nah. I'm not a 15 year old girl. Missed Dawson's Creek too, you can send me a PM all about it, and your fanclub.
Friday Night Lights is a 2004 movie based on a true story of a 1980's small-town Texas high school football team that makes it to the state championship and...loses. What does this have to do with Dawson's Creek?

spronk

FPS noob
Requiem for a Dream was pretty mind blowing for me, I watched in theaters when it first came out in high school I think. The entire theater was just frozen when the credits rolled, with every girl crying and nobody ready to leave. Only time I've ever seen that kind of reaction in a theater. Its also the only movie I can really think of that I would never, ever want to watch again even though it was really, really good. Ellen Barkin (?) was robbed of the Oscar by Julia Roberts that year.