Better Call Saul

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Don't give a fuck what my entertainers have to say about politics. Just because I pay them to dance for my amusement, doesn't mean their opinions are suddenly any better than mine. I get a kick out of people who get their jimjams rustled over videos like that and at the same time say they're just actors who's opinions don't matter. The fact that you're angry over the videos means they do matter to you.

Anyway, Odenkirk is a fucking genius. As long as he's not killing anyone or getting children drunk and ass raping them, I don't really give a fuck what he does in his personal life.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If anti-Trump stuff starts bleeding into the show in an unfunny way then it would be a problem, otherwise you're just throwing a tantrum and are no better than SJW pussies

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
if someone in props starts putting this on bookshelves
Trump_the_art_of_the_deal.jpg

please

Pizoi

Golden Squire
If anti-Trump stuff starts bleeding into the show in an unfunny way then it would be a problem, otherwise you're just throwing a tantrum and are no better than SJW pussies

The anti-SJW tough guy's on this board are bigger crybaby pussies than any SJW I've ever encountered. The outrage is real.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
3 min sneak preview. Super boring, nothing happens. Official date, April 10th

I honestly cant remember what happened in season 2 lol

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Saul made copies of his brother's case just so he could change a number on everything. His brother freaked out and fell, hitting his head on a counter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
And chuck got him on tape admitting the fuckry. What I can't remember is why the old people in the clip didn't want him to do their wills anymore.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
And chuck got him on tape admitting the fuckry. What I can't remember is why the old people in the clip didn't want him to do their wills anymore.

It must be revealed in the new season. Last season ended with him and his lady friend sharing office space and he was working with old people just fine.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Mannnn I was looking forward to this coming out soon, but April?! bah

Last edited:

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Saul spent too much time making anti-trump videos.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's amazing how good 20 minutes of a show with no dialogue can be.

This is one of the qualities I most appreciate about this show. It was this way in Breaking Bad a lot but this show has really perfected the art of making just about any scene feel interesting, no matter how outwardly mundane or tedious it might be in the real world. Excellent pacing, direction, and editing.

i guess that surveillance was Gus? also why did mike ask for a gas filler cap for a chevy caprice classic? doesnt he drive a dodge diplomat?

I don't think he bought it. The way I saw it was as he was sitting there, he was thinking about places a transmitter could be that maybe he missed. The gas cap popped into his head so he asked to see a cap of the make his wagon was and when he saw it again, he realized that it possibly had enough room to fit one (he had initially discarded it with only a cursory glance).

Last edited: