Better Call Saul

spronk

FPS noob
she is transitioning into her new form

decent episode but still has the same basic flaw as season 2: i don't really give a shit about Jimmy, his brother, Kim, etc. The only thing truly great in the show is Mike and his arc. And I already know the end too, which is a problem. Mike, his daughter in law, and grandkid are all alive. Jimmy is alive and goes from his current clueless semi scumbag with a heart of gold to a slightly ... more criminal? version of himself that dresses colorfully. His brother and kim probably die or go to jail because he fucks them over, accidentally. Thats it. There are no great character arcs or mysteries.

I guess maybe we'll see what happens in his cinnabon timeline but while its interesting to sorta watch, again, I'm not really sure I care.

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Biggest mystery will be how did Saul let this one get away, or...
View attachment 130991

Maybe they did so much shit (or soon will), that she had to book it, and all this time in Breaking Bad, Saul was doing all these "dirty" deals to make enough money for the both of them. (like during all of BB, she's still in hiding for some reason).

I'm guessing he'll drop the cinnabon job once he sees the news that Walther White and an entire gang of white nazis are dead.
This right here. Does anyone remember why Saul bailed in breaking bad? I remember that he went first, and I thought it was because the neo-nazis were after anyone connected to Walt...Then I thought it might be to evade the police. Which brings me to my next question. Does Saul know that Walt wasted the skin heads yet? The ending of breaking bad strikes me as something that would have been national news in universe when it happened.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
MgqMSUZmzj9-E2pEEq67i2Gynf8hl-JFl18LoaNfDjA.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This right here. Does anyone remember why Saul bailed in breaking bad? I remember that he went first, and I thought it was because the neo-nazis were after anyone connected to Walt...Then I thought it might be to evade the police. Which brings me to my next question. Does Saul know that Walt wasted the skin heads yet? The ending of breaking bad strikes me as something that would have been national news in universe when it happened.

The Nazis weren't even after him. It wasn't until he decided to try and strike up another deal with them and Claudia that they decided he had to go. Hell the Nazis even let him keep some of the money.

They both left 100% because of law enforcement coming down on them.

spronk

FPS noob
people speculating that ernesto is gus fring's son. hope not, that'd be kinda lame, like every fucking person in New Mexico is somehow connected

oi15AWh.png

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I thought he fled to avoid dea / law enforcement not the nazis.

Yeah I think they made it pretty clear he fled because he's wanted by the law. Remember at the beginning of last season when Cinnabon Saul gets trapped in the mall dumpster room after work, he thinks about using the emergency exit but sees the "warning, alarm will sound" sign. Instead of using the exit like most people would do he sits down and waits for hours for the mall janitor to open the locked door. Because he wants no reason for any cops to talk to him.

Also at the beginning of this season he tries to avoid talking to the mall cops when they ask if he saw the shoplifting kid. They have to ask him like 4 times before he finally looks up and points. It will be interesting to see what happens after he passed out behind the Cinnabon counter. If he ends up in the hospital and they're trying to pull up medical records for "Gene", etc.

I thought it was a good episode, yeah it drug on a bit in some parts but after this season of Walking Dead it felt like content overload.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

escrima

Blackwing Lair Raider
Minor nitpick, there is no way a GPS tracker runs on a AA battery for more than 5 minutes or the range is about 25 feet.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Minor nitpick, there is no way a GPS tracker runs on a AA battery for more than 5 minutes or the range is about 25 feet.

Yeah there were several things wrong with the tracker stuff. It looked like an RF unit, which would have a relatively tiny range.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I was surprised to see Kim go ride or die for Slippin Jimmy. Just noticed him unrolling the tape the way Chuck told him in the previous episode. Kek

**wow damn chuck

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i thought for sure jimmy would catch on he was being conned , ya know as a veteran conman himself. nope. that was dumb as fuck.

Last edited: