Big News of the Day Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Another Amod can shaw this, but I'd like to see if it has legs.

<-- Willing to let thread simmer for a bit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
In Political News,

I just came back from dinner with a bunch of aunts, uncles and cousins visiting from Portland . 18 people and politics never came up once during the meal. As we left the restaurant loading in our cars I said Happy New and Make America Great Again!. 10 people jaws dropped as I drove away.

feelsgoodman.jpeg.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
big news of the day: if you go against the status quo just because its the status quo, then you're still defining yourself based on the status quo!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Sick today. Periodically checking work emails because fucking the continual resolutions is screwing with project funding

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think this would be fine if it wasn't general. I do totally support the idea of FOH-relevant and more specific topics getting their own spotlight. Stuff like a big video game company buyout, cancelled or maybe finally-announced major game title, Kurt Schilling and Braid McQuaid just got engaged, whatever. I don't need a special thread to tell me some celeb died, I need it to find out that Kate put out a new foot fetish video.

For general news learn to use the fucking internet. Sorry not sorry on that.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think you're doing it right.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Like this?

RIP Princess Leia.

jIy8tda.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
At least the Queen is old as shit. All these 50/60 year olds dying has me scared. I put a lot of mileage on this body.

• 1Like

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Got a huge bag of pistachios for xmas and this morning it felt like i was shitting kitty litter.

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Gotta use the big ones on toes, not a fucking barbarian.

i use the same (regular) sized clippers on toes and hands. is there really any noticeable difference? or is it just all about clipping more area?]

i had carnitas for breakfast today.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
At least the Queen is old as shit. All these 50/60 year olds dying has me scared. I put a lot of mileage on this body.

Fisher did a ton of drugs and had health problems forever. She has looked like hammered shit for a while now.

• 1Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
i use the same (regular) sized clippers on toes and hands. is there really any noticeable difference? or is it just all about clipping more area?]

i had carnitas for breakfast today.
It's all about efficiency my man.

• 1Like