Big News of the Day Thread

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Debbie Reynolds (Carrie Fishers mom) dead now. Can we change thread title to "The Dead Celebrity of the Day Thread"?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
2016 sure as shit cut a wide bloody swath through celebrity rows, or maybe i am just noticing it more because i am getting old.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think its more related to the fact that in the 60s, 70s and 80s you had a rapid inflation of the number of celebrities that were well known thanks to mass media and outlets like MTV, and now its 30 years and more later, so they're all dying in a group as well.

I wouldn't expect this to stop in 2017.

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
^ that combined with the baby boomer bubble popping, causing an increase in the immediate general death rate.

• 2Like

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
cant wait till the MTV "teen moms" die or snooky from jersey shore

who gives a fuck honestly

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
2016 sure as shit cut a wide bloody swath through celebrity rows, or maybe i am just noticing it more because i am getting old.

Pretty soon you'll be reading the obits and talking to your kids about how everyone you know is dead and how your number will be up any day now.

• 1Like

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Pretty soon you'll be reading the obits and talking to your kids about how everyone you know is dead and how your number will be up any day now.
I am already practicing my" Get off my lawn you little punks"

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am already practicing my" Get off my lawn you little punks"
Which one are you going for? I'm partial to Strickland, just because of the Trump-Tannon connection.

O36w680.jpg

o3xrXqB.gif

PxErRd6.png

• 2Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Eastwood. Always Eastwood.

Motherfucker makes being a doddering, bigoted, old coot a thing to be admired.

I tried to watch that movie. I really did. I just hated everyone in it. Which, if you think about it, is some sort of masterpiece.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I forgive Clint Eastwood for talking to an empty chair and looking crazy. Mostly because he has had a lifetime of being a badass and knows that the current generation is nothing but a bunch of pussy faggots.

76513-Clint-Eastwood-YES-head-nod-gi-nzlE.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Having single-handedly run ops at my company, I just found out I'm going to be offloading everything to an entire 3rd-party company and then transitioning into a better position. More money but more work. My trolling will go WAY down. I should probably make a thread about this.

• 1Like