Billions

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Donnie definitely has a terminal illness. When the FBI break into his place to scare him, the first thing Donnie does is throw all of those prescription bottles into a drawer. Not to mention his weight loss that Wendy has repeatedly brought up.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
*Golf clap*
I like Chekov's gun when it comes to a plot. If you mention something it needs to be important to the plot. When you write a character as gay and then show him feeling sicker and sicker with a table full of meds you usually don't write it in as cancer. You embrace HIV or you go red herring and use poison.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I like Chekov's gun when it comes to a plot. If you mention something it needs to be important to the plot. When you write a character as gay and then show him feeling sicker and sicker with a table full of meds you usually don't write it in as cancer. You embrace HIV or you go red herring and use poison.
Hahahaha. You are such a dumbass. This isn't 1982 a_skeleton_03, we don't still call AIDS "gay cancer".

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I guess he does have a point. I don't even know why gay men would ever go to the doctor. Whenever they get sick they already know what it is.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Hahahaha. You are such a dumbass. This isn't 1982 a_skeleton_03, we don't still call AIDS "gay cancer".
I guess he does have a point. I don't even know why gay men would ever go to the doctor. Whenever they get sick they already know what it is.
There is nothing derogatory in my statements. They still write in AIDS as a plot line in TV shows. I am not talking about him knowing or not knowing so what is the comment about not going to the doctor about. I am talking about the writers.

You want to bet before the next episode that it isn't cancer?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
WTF at the choice of outro song.

Kate is so fucking hot. Bryan gettin' all the work babes.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
sewernig shows why hes an idiot once again. NO CHANCE ITS CANCER GUYZ.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Having met quite a few high level PE/hedge fund guys they are scarily intelligent and combative. The show isn't too far off portraying the US attorneys office as bumbling idiots who move at a glacial pace by comparison.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That Dollar Bill scene was fucking awesome but I kept getting the vibe they were going to make out

Axe "Come bonus time im going to show you enough love you can start a 3rd family"

Dollar Bill "2 is fucking plenty"

Lulz