Billions

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Guess there are no lip-reading savants at Axe Capital. Scene was great.

Ps. Maggie Siff really hits that mature sex appeal spot. Need a gif of that ass before she gets into the spa STAT!

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
It definitely seemed like a body double.
Mr skin says body double
rrr_img_130181.jpg

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Damn guys, you guys are fucking killing me. Fucking Mr. Skin, thought that shit disappeared. Oh well Maggie, we can still kick it.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Wow is Chuck retarded? He could have read that and never claimed to know later. By emailing it to himself he made everything on there recorded that he knows it and it'll therefore be suppressed. What an idiot. Lawyer never would have done that.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, they even zoomed in on the portion where Axe bought off the cops. Which is just a lead anyway. Chuck has to be an idiot if he can't remember the only interesting piece of information on there. Hell take a picture with your phone or something if you absolutely have to.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
In the preview it looked like Wendy is talking to Chuck's buddy and states "Can't use what you found, its immiscible". Going to hope that Chuck isn't stupid enough to use the email directly as evidence. Curious to see how they claim to have come on to the information, because it looks like they are going to tie it to Wendy in some fashion. Could they use that email as evidence for a case? Considering it was stolen from a licensed psychiatrist? Either way they pin it, they didn't retrieve it from her in good faith.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thought the same, I figured more would go down in the finale. I enjoyed these last couple episodes but they didnt feel nearly as good as the early episodes

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Good solid finale all around, lots of stuff happening. Definitely agree it wasn't like a normal finale, but really solid. Giamatti is a great actor, and Lewis is my absolute favorite currently. It's gonna suck not having this to look forward to on Sunday's.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I liked it a lot. Gotta say, even though people tend to hate the 1%, I cheer for Axel throughout this show, and despise Pigvomit. He's such a hateable character. I was happy to see his wife leave him. What a little fuck he is. "But I was the victim!" Shutup! I really hope that the dude Axel had a talk with becomes the new lead investigator. But who knows...