Binding of Isaac Rebirth (Nov 4th)

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I just had a 6 dice room in Womb 2. Jesus I rerolled some insane shit that I don't even know what was. I had triple shot of big ass green tears that bounced all over the place, I also fired a ton of random stuff and occasionally went immune. Half this stuff I've never even had lol

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I wish that there was more new to this supposedly new version of Isaac. Aside from the engine it feels more like a mod that added rectangular rooms, cosmetics, mob tweaks, and some items. Is there an entirely new series of floors at least? Something besides heaven/hell/chest?
They added so much stuff to Re-Birth, could be considered a expansion all on it's own, sense they couldn't actually add anything anymore without the flash compiler crashing from it. The big bonus of this though is them getting the fuck away from flash.

Also has anyone started the Polaroid yet? Tonight I finished the Negative but I'm not finding any Polaroid pieces yet..(almost beat the negative zone but 4 x Lord of Flies battle near the actual boss room was a little much...)

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
This game is a lot more fun for me with controller support. Dpad for movement and face buttons for shooting with the triggers acting as items/bombs/cards while chilling on the recliner with the game on the big plasma. I love the rush of beating a final boss for the first time and unlocking more levels leading to a bigger badder final boss or doing one of the challenges to unlock another character. I'm not that great at it but I've gotten past mom so far and working on the heart and have unlocked 4 or 5 new characters. Sampson is driving me crazy. I get so close and manage to get hit by some stupid shit on the 2nd boss.

Szlia

I am not big on omnishooters (except Everyday Shooter because each level was like it's own mini-game with its own rules). Should I check that out anyway? And if yes, why?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm a little perplexed with how big this is.. watching that dude's stream last night where he had 18k viewers and was making like $10/second from donations and subs. Absolutely absurd and I don't even understand why the game is so popular.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Old school zelda + roguelike randomness = nostalgia bomb that doesn't get boring for a while.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
This is my first time playing it. What a cool little game. This and don't starve are my two favorite for PS+ so far. Scratches many itches, simple but fun.

Pretty good seed.

ch6tdtvk

Double shot, health upgrade and bonus shot speed iirc all on the first level.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is my first time playing it. What a cool little game. This and don't starve are my two favorite for PS+ so far. Scratches many itches, simple but fun.

Pretty good seed.

ch6tdtvk

Double shot, health upgrade and bonus shot speed iirc all on the first level.
Some of the challenges are OP as shit and fun as hell.

Slow Roll and Computer Savvy to name two.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
The Tank challenge is so mind numbingly slow omg Maggy quit skipping leg day..

Did finish polaroid last night, Got too Isaac in the Cathedral , uhh I suck at Bullet Hell stuff so bad hahaha haven't killed mega satan yet either.. I really hate bullet hell..

Yeah I definitely agree with BoS being far more entertaining now. I actually don't watch BoILR half as much since BoS started.
The guy casting BoILR seems like acomplete dickor just the biggest trollbait in the world. I dunno if I've ever seen someone running a tournament actually stop casting the match/race to bitch and yell at random retards in the Twitch chat, which you can't even see on the stream. It's not a one time thing, either. Like the "get chat mods" memo never arrived.

But yeah, A+ for Rebirth. One awesome game no longer using Flash. Win/win.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
So unlocked The Lost last night...if you think Isaac is too easy you should give him a try.... crazy idea for a character..

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
This seed is fucking amazing 8HSY RNYL
I am play as Azereal SP? and I have Dark bum, greedy bum, book of belial, gnawed leaf, the ludo vicio technique, ankh, gimpy, dameon's tail and other good shit. While I can't move the red ring of death if i want to stay invincible with gwnaed leaf it still works if I stand still and the enemy just runs into me or for stationary bosses. Broken as fuck and with dark bum and daemon's tail I have full black hearts. Can take whatever I want from any devil room because it's so easy to fill back up.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Just a heads up, the Afterbirth DLC is currently on sale for $6.66 until Oct 30th when it is released. After that it goes back to $10.

Sounds like Afterbirth is going to add a fuckton of new content.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Ready to see Cobalt and Dick unlock everything like they did for Rebirth. That shit with the Lost was epic.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I suck so horribly at the original. I've beat Mom all of once. lol I am looking forward to the Boiler and Balls of Steel leagues race this. Cobaltstreak is probably the most ridiculous Isaac player I've seen so I'm looking forward to seeing him try to break the game.
Are you playing on PC? Try playing it with a controller. My experience with it was wholly different once I played it on the PS4 with a controller.