Binding of Isaac Rebirth (Nov 4th)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
There was a "balance" patch released last night but I didn't notice any difference so far, aside from the spike chests you can actually see if you're paying attention.

After further testing, the Void item seems super buggy or inconsistent or something. Some people have had it eat Diplopia and that new Mega Boom 1-use actives and allow them to re-use those effects, whereas it doesn't work for other people. If you use it in a room with multiple actives it seems kind of random which ones it actually activates and remembers, and some of the actives (the Jump Book one comes to mind) only activate sometimes. And lemme tell you, jumping SOMETIMES when you activate that thing is not great.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Watching Cobalt and Dick play, this update is trash. It is just completely nonsensical and against everything Isaac used to be about. Watching them do replays is just fucking depressing with the random item loss on start.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea the more you play it the worse it gets. Some of the new items are interesting but the DLC would have been better if it was literally just the new items. The expanded mod support means stuff in the future will be amazing but for now, only reason to buy it is because discounts on these things are rare.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Watching Cobalt and Dick play, this update is trash. It is just completely nonsensical and against everything Isaac used to be about. Watching them do replays is just fucking depressing with the random item loss on start.

Ya guarantee cobalt will be switching back to antibirth pretty soon after the marathon.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
AB+ adds almost nothing of value, especially compared to the negatives it adds. The extra "content" is mostly the obnoxious Greedier mode and Delirium boss. A few of the items are neat but don't think they're worth it if you're playing straight up. I've only been playing because I've been dicking around with mods and tweaks myself.