Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah the China thing is going to be super interesting. I totally agree it would be a good idea to go ahead and get them removed from the space now rather than later. BUT, my understanding is that they are still very, very invested in the space. A huge portion of BTC mining still comes from them. To have them suddenly drop out the BTC picture completely would likely have an absolutely devastating (if temporary) impact on the crypto ecosystem.

Of course China could always fully embrace VET and make it so that I never have to work again :emoji_grin:

Well. the move of major chains off PoW will neuter the amount of raw computational hash power crypto requires. Which is good. The advent of newer style technologies might also impact this some. Take away the need for PoW hash mining and China suddenly has a lot of very underutilized ASICs sitting around.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well. the move of major chains off PoW will neuter the amount of raw computational hash power crypto requires. Which is good. The advent of newer style technologies might also impact this some. Take away the need for PoW hash mining and China suddenly has a lot of very underutilized ASICs sitting around.

Well, right- but BTC isn't moving away from PoW, which gives China considerable power over BTC, which is the bellwether for all crypto.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
The current squeeze looks a lot like the last squeeze. In both scenarios you have an immediate sign of downward momentum (long wick below the low line) at the beggining of the squeeze, followed by upward momentum.

But, isn't the meta here supposed to last months before we see upward pressure?

Capture.PNG

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
That honestly looks pretty close to me. And it also supports Haus Haus theory that we are between Phase e of distribution and Phase A of accumulation.

If that's true, we still have a ways to go before we hit bottom and begin to climb back up again.

I also believe we've got a bit further down to go (though probably not much) which is why I'm holding on a lot of buy-ins that I want to make.

James James Think TrueBit is going to dive more or will it swim upstream in this environment? Since it's at around half of my buy-in value and has been holding steady at/above that point, I'd like to add more before July.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Any of you guys have thoughts about Nervos Network? Seems like an ambitious project with a still low marketcap. And they've just partnered with Cardano, which can't be a bad move.
I've been reading a lot of positives, but looking for some negatives

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Any of you guys have thoughts about Nervos Network? Seems like an ambitious project with a still low marketcap. And they've just partnered with Cardano, which can't be a bad move.
I've been reading a lot of positives, but looking for some negatives

If you want to bet against ETH be my guest, but I'm not gonna take that bet.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well at least we can all get together and make fun of Cardano. (I can't wait to dig this post up when we're all wrong and it's worth $100)

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
you are all definitely 100% wrong on cardano.
Of all the layer1 shitcoins Cardano still can't even do smart contract. Hoskinson is a scammer. Number will probably go up though because there are a lot of scammers + suckers out there.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
James James Think TrueBit is going to dive more or will it swim upstream in this environment? Since it's at around half of my buy-in value and has been holding steady at/above that point, I'd like to add more before July.

Beats the shit out of me, tbh. I'm not really that interested in the short term price, but the TRU/ETH ratio is just about the lowest it has been since April 30th. I think any price you can get before tasks are generated on mainnet is going to be a good price in the long run.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Jackie Treehorn Jackie Treehorn what's your next play?
I haven’t bought or sold anything in weeks. I have money in Ethereum, MATIC, and TrueBit. That’s it. Just holding. I was spending too much time perpetually fiddling with things (and mind you I was doing great at it) but it was taking up too much time of my life to do so.

Ergo I’ve entered set it and forget it mode. I haven’t even been reading that much lately or keeping up with crypto news like I was.

2967C010-60B1-4855-A3C4-1DF7A367E8B4.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I haven’t bought or sold anything in weeks. I have money in Ethereum, MATIC, and TrueBit. That’s it. Just holding. I was spending too much time perpetually fiddling with things (and mind you I was doing great at it) but it was taking up too much time of my life to do so.

Ergo I’ve entered set it and forget it mode. I haven’t even been reading that much lately or keeping up with crypto news like I was.

View attachment 357818
Translation: His old lady told him to quit wasting time with that trading shit and to go clean out the garage.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user