Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I haven’t bought or sold anything in weeks. I have money in Ethereum, MATIC, and TrueBit. That’s it. Just holding. I was spending too much time perpetually fiddling with things (and mind you I was doing great at it) but it was taking up too much time of my life to do so.

Ergo I’ve entered set it and forget it mode. I haven’t even been reading that much lately or keeping up with crypto news like I was.

View attachment 357818

It took over my life in 2017 - Check your phone before you go to bed and the second you get up. It was not healthy for me.

Buy hold for the long term like a lotto ticket !

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
One good thing about equities is the markets close. Built in down-time.

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
It took over my life in 2017 - Check your phone before you go to bed and the second you get up. It was not healthy for me.

Buy hold for the long term like a lotto ticket !
Yah, I was doing the same thing. Never prevented me from doing anything socially or work related and it’s not like I did it ALL the time, but I decided it was simply too much.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
At least in the market with big swing there's some underlying reason normally as to why. Even if the reason is all bullshit. Crypto who knows.

• 1Solidarity

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

It's interesting to me that there's more Bitcoin on MATIC than there is on Lightning, even though WBTC is a fundamentally centralized solution that is sure to be replaced by something better.

• 1Truth!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Well I traded a bit of ETH for some TRU, we'll see what happens.

This James James guy on the internet with the cigar and sombrero better know what he's talking about or imma be pissed!

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well I traded a bit of ETH for some TRU, we'll see what happens.

This James James guy on the internet with the cigar and sombrero better know what he's talking about or imma be pissed!

DYOR, but there's no way Truebit isn't a massive project and integral to blockchain design in five years. My personal bet is that it becomes even more important than cloud computing as a whole due to the direct integration with Ethereum, we'll eventually see some real wild shit that you wouldn't even realize runs on a blockchain.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I’m too old… or not old enough, immediately try to figure out what coin DYOR is then realize it isn’t.

• 1Worf

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
For solidarity, I predict that on the 22nd BTC will signal a breakout of the current sidways movement. Breaking out up or down TBD.

• 1Mother of God

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Central american shitholes propping up btc? I guess we are in clown world so why not. Now that I think about it, it's probably about laundering money in drug deals more easily.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now that I think about it, it's probably about laundering money in drug deals more easily.

It's about the no tax on exchanging Bitcoin for fiat more than anything. The Bitcoiners are all like "yeah man, so bullish, looking at living in El Salvador so I don't have to pay taxes," because they're all a bunch of greedy fuckheads but also really dumb at the same time.

• 1Worf

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
It's about the no tax on exchanging Bitcoin for fiat more than anything. The Bitcoiners are all like "yeah man, so bullish, looking at living in El Salvador so I don't have to pay taxes," because they're all a bunch of greedy fuckheads but also really dumb at the same time.

Are there legitimately people wanting to move to el salvador to live tax free. That's like moving to manhattan for the open spaces and light traffic, lmao.