Blade (2025)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm not saying she didn't have plastic surgery or doesn't look a bit weird (i'm in the camp of sometimes she looks really good sometimes really off) but taking a pic to make her look like she's done more meth than 5 of me is a bit disingenuous.

The Big Lebowski Dude GIF
you gotta turn those beer goggles up to 5 to think she has a beautiful face. she's weird as fuck. her body is cute and petite at least.

• 2Edgelord
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I didn't say she had a beautiful face but we can just agree to disagree. I was gonna go through your post history to find you calling some ugly hoor gorgeous but your profile isn't open and I don't want to invest an entire day into digging.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I didn't say she had a beautiful face but we can just agree to disagree. I was gonna go through your post history to find you calling some ugly hoor gorgeous but your profile isn't open and I don't want to invest an entire day into digging.

Amateur, let me help with that *cracks knuckles* *checks notes*

Chukzombi Chukzombi My God, you were right, a thread dedicated to me probably is going to be a thing. This guy has detailed files, like the Terminator.

i cant believe its been 6 months since i have an actual steady girlfriend. usually its just me calling up my irish italian alcoholic ex and asking her if she wants to get drunk with me, as if she's gonna fucking say no. then we fuck. its nice having a relationship with a sober woman. i dont have to re enact Weekend at Bernies with her. although my girl drinks too and she thinks her car will cover for her. i'm like babe, the cops can still see you weaving. i make her let me drive her car when she drinks a lot. then we get into an argument because i dont drive fast enough to suit her and she wants to take over.

i have a girlfriend now. she calls me her papito.

3 of the 4 on the top row i knew girls with that hair
2 of the 4 on the bottom row i also knew girls with that hair. my high school girlfriend never went big hair, she was a metalhead too. she had some kind of punker look. she was Brazilian/Portugeuese so maybe they got weird styles over there.
iu

damn, that chick looks pretty close to what my gf looked like in the 80s

never dated a mexican girl, even when i was in Mexico, i hooked up with a purto rican chick from The Bronx and an Argentina chick. i also havent been to church in over 30 years. 50 yr old chicks are no sweat, they fuck and act like women i'm used to.

still doesnt look like her.
iu

she has really big eyes and that kind of stubby nose. has she had work done?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You don't need to be a faggot like Ossoi, just ask me. Yeah I likely have said an ugly whore was beautiful at some point in my life. When I was in my 20s I was banging all kinds of strange I picked up at rock clubs. I played wing man to my best buddy more than once and we ended up with some nightmare chicks the next morning when we sobered up. When we hang out now, all we talk about are the nasty whores we fucked on Friday night's after a metal show. Pretty funny. Id bang that ugly blonde you're talking about, but if she was standing next to Jen Ortega I'd pick her instead. I really like Jen.

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Well now that I know what I'm looking for, I'm finally ready to get married

Thanks for the tip
"Sucked" is past tense. You need a present tense floozie. Those ones glance at your zipper when you tell a funny joke or mention you own a house or bring your EverQuest figurines in to work or have a pulse or

its like chicks decided that their thigh gap needs to be a certain width or other girls would consider them a fatass.

get on the ozempic train to get their thigh gaps on point. they arent even doing it to impress men anymore.

Hes Right GIF by MOODMAN

I've heard a ton of girls obsessing about thigh gap in the last 15 years. The first time I ever remember hearing about it was my female boss in ~2008 that was obsessed with "getting it back". She went on a diet that was nothing but different cheeses. 100% serious and no exaggerating. Nothing but cheese, for over a year last I heard. Kudos though, she did get her gap back.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
"Sucked" is past tense. You need a present tense floozie. Those ones glance at your zipper when you tell a funny joke or mention you own a house or bring your EverQuest figurines in to work or have a pulse or

Hes Right GIF by MOODMAN

I've heard a ton of girls obsessing about thigh gap in the last 15 years. The first time I ever remember hearing about it was my female boss in ~2008 that was obsessed with "getting it back". She went on a diet that was nothing but different cheeses. 100% serious and no exaggerating. Nothing but cheese, for over a year last I heard. Kudos though, she did get her gap back.
Yeah it's been a thing for a while now. It used to be if you even hinted at a woman that her ass was fat, she would lose her shit. Now it's a compliment, but if you suggest she has no thigh gap, she may get suicidal. This is all chick peer pressure as usual. Us guys just want a chick with a womanly shape. If her ass is a little big and she has no thigh gap, no man is going to complain.

• 1Like

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider

Hes Right GIF by MOODMAN

Nothing but cheese? Oh God. How did she poop?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users