Blade (2025)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
thats funny, JK Rowling wanted her Hogwarts Theme park to be at Disneyworld, but she wanted a full size train with tracks to go with it. Disney said NO. she went with Universal instead who had no problems building it. figures Blade they would say YES for their garbage film.

A black person was attached to the project. Hogwarts is too white for a train.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ugh. Mia Goth. I'm convinced the only reason she gets work (outside of probably sucking a lot of dick) is because other women don't feel the least bit threatened by her. That bitch is ugly.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Disney had no room for it if it was going to be a “part” of an existing park, and it has its own train that goes around magic kingdom

Universal had no existing train, nor any interconnect between their 2 parks- so they said, why not! You have to have tickets to both parks to ride the hogwarts express lol if you just have a normal ticket for 1 park you can’t ride it as it takes you into the other park etc

I looked it up last night as I didn't believe it at first. Disney's plans for HP were really low effort, hence why JKR pulled out after signing a letter of intent.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ugh. Mia Goth. I'm convinced the only reason she gets work (outside of probably sucking a lot of dick) is because other women don't feel the least bit threatened by her. That bitch is ugly.
Theres a lot of dudes into her for some reason. I think shes got the Anya Taylor-Joy thing going where shes so odd looking people find her attractive.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was going to get on your case, but shit, there is no two ways about it. She looks worse than those housewives on YouTube that make videos trying on sexy clothes.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Theres a lot of dudes into her for some reason. I think shes got the Anya Taylor-Joy thing going where shes so odd looking people find her attractive.
I'll admit I find ATJ attractive, but yeah, there are plenty of angles where I look at her and think, maybe not? Mia Goth, however, has never, ever looked the least bit attractive to me. Not even naked. And it slightly rustles my jimmies that we had a series of 3 movies that are, apparently, pretty decent (I only saw X and liked it) that could have had a brand new hot starlet making her debut, but no, we got this homely bitch instead. We all know that the reason anyone watched X is because a) Brittany Snow got naked (and is super hot), and b) we hoped Jenna Ortega would get naked.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Title needs to be changed. This movie is not coming out in 2025. In fact this movie is beginning to have a Dredd 2 feel too it....

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You know that saying "If you make that face it will get stuck in that shape? or something to that effect? That right picture makes it seem like she sucked a lot of cock and her face just got stuck that way.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well now that I know what I'm looking for, I'm finally ready to get married

Thanks for the tip

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Why are women scared of cheeks?
somebody somewhere decided that a round face on a girl is bad and makes her look fat. its like chicks decided that their thigh gap needs to be a certain width or other girls would consider them a fatass. so they all opt for angular facial surgery and get on the ozempic train to get their thigh gaps on point. they arent even doing it to impress men anymore. fucking bitches be crazy.

• 1Solidarity

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande

Herp-a-derp lets take the absolutely worst lit and angled photos and then add filters to them to exaggerate things even more to make them look as bad as possible for clicks and likes.

anya-taylor-joy-at-oscars-2024-red-carpet-12.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Herp-a-derp lets take the absolutely worst lit and angled photos and then add filters to them to exaggerate things even more to make them look as bad as possible for clicks and likes.

She's not going to fuck you, bro

That Instagram account is legit, look

• 1Worf