Brave Frontier

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Since I've actually started working on raiding (even have a Beorg, now!), who're the premier single target nukers? Nyami seems to do by far the most damage of any nuker I have, but she's a fragile breaker.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My farming squad for specific body parts in raids uses both Melina and Lilith for single target damage. I don't think any of the omni's are true single target nukers. Zenia has a good chance to fill that role once she goes omni.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ahh, thanks - I have both. Knew I was smart for keeping at least one of every summon. Will work on 'em.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Quaid and zehlla oe out jp. Pretty unimpressed. Elimo and lava oe announced.

Juno being rereleased on global. Still think it's a pass for me.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Should I try for Juno-Seto?

Some folks on reddit are speculating that they are using this re-release as an excuse to drain folks gem/ticket reserves just before releasing some next new Must-Have unit (makes sense #JustGumiThings), also, X10 rate gates seem to be widely regarded as the worst gates in the game.

Yet on the other hand, Juno-Seto is still one of the best units in the game. Female Omni 2-turn Mitigator with a fat heal, massive +HP buff, status negation......God-Tier SBB Resurrection....Angel Idol shenanigans.....Some of the things she does simply can't be found elsewhere. Resurrection is God-Tier stuff.

Please advise.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Had 30 gems, decided to limit to 5 summons.

Feeva (Dupe)
Bestaldo (New)
Dion (Dupe)
Chrome (New)
Juno (Wewt).

My guess is Zenia OE or another GE OE is gonna drop and it'll be OP as fuck.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Had 30 gems, decided to limit to 5 summons.

Feeva (Dupe)
Bestaldo (New)
Dion (Dupe)
Chrome (New)
Juno (Wewt).

My guess is Zenia OE or another GE OE is gonna drop and it'll be OP as fuck.

Grats.

I decided to pull the trigger. Was hoping for some of your luck.

MASSIVE Regrets.

I had 47 Gems + Summon Tickets.

I had a feeling this was going to be bad for me.

TBH, I need to consider whether or not I should even keep playing this game. I enjoy it, but I make bad decisions.

I did 24 Summons. No Juno.

I was already way past the x10, and already went apeshit dropping EVERYthing I had, so decided to get the 8 summon tickets pack. Guess what? Took my money, didn't deliver the tickets. So fucked there too.

Games like this are bad for me, they are a drug.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Grats.

MASSIVE Regrets.

TBH, I need to consider whether or not I should even keep playing this game. I enjoy it, but I make bad decisions.

I was already way past the x10, and already went apeshit dropping EVERYthing I had, so decided to get the 8 summon tickets pack. Guess what? Took my money, didn't deliver the tickets. So fucked there too.

Yeah, I have to set a top limit of what I'm going to spend and walk away after that.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
All those gems spent chasing Elimo for collections sake, even after she was extremely outdated... Finally getting her then feeling regret because she's so outdated...

Maybe I was secretly a genius!

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Grats.

MASSIVE Regrets.

Damn, got to this thread late. Juno is nice and all but due to the content drought her primary role is relegated to defensive collesium lead.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
The first time I left this game, it was a break due to frustrations and having completely run out of content at the time.

This time I'm out for good, and for completely different reasons.

Ao-, please change my guild rank, but leave me in the guild if you don't mind. I'd at least like my character to retire there.

I've contacted Amazon and successfully got a refund for the failed purchase.

I can't promise I won't dink around with this game again at some point, but if I do, it will be a personal failure on my part. I need to cut this, and mobile gaming in general out of my life. I've got so many other things I need to be doing it isn't funny.

You guys are awesome, you've always been awesome, and I wish you the best. I'll still be on this forum of course, just not likely to browse this thread after today - I wouldn't be doing myself any favors by doing that.

Best of Luck guys.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Free to play is almost required to not get burned on these mobile games that are heavily based on gambling. I've spent a few times (always small amounts, but still) and every time except one has been a total waste. I've since learned and don't spend anymore, so when I dump a bunch of currency into the latest promo, it doesn't really matter if I strike out since it was only with free currency.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At this point I'm actually impressed at how the game can keep producing such meh units. I haven't really wanted anything since Lara/Felice and nothing interesting on the horizon.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Had 99 colloseum tickets saved up for double points. Went through 10 battles at 10x tickets each, lost 9 won 1.

I hate colloseum so much, but I'm rank 44, and so close to rank 50 for that sweet sacred rod, so I have to push on...

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Finished the new content. The grand quest is tuned for new players or something. Just go in with anything and clear it 3x in a row for full rewards.

The frontier gate also seemed incredibly easy. I one or two rounded the first 9 waves, then the final boss I just autobattled the full time, never dropping under like 80% health. Got all rewards, so... yay? Overall not an impressive content update...

FG team I used:

(L) Ark
(F) Avant
Silas
Elza
Felice
Krantz

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Had 99 colloseum tickets saved up for double points. Went through 10 battles at 10x tickets each, lost 9 won 1.

I hate colloseum so much, but I'm rank 44, and so close to rank 50 for that sweet sacred rod, so I have to push on...

Only 200k points from tier 45 to 50! It's pretty bad. I caved on the le units and pulled 10 times because I had a bunch of gems. Got the light unit which I wanted and then found out he is trash in the collesium.

He slots in nicely for my mono light team.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Buy crystals when you unlock fusion, level both weapons to 5 and equip their ex skills.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Did not even know that was a thing, I thought it was only if the weapon was equipped. Done, and ty!