Brave Frontier

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Heh two weeks of playing and I finally read this thread, I'm in way over my head.

Is it best to just run a rainbow group and lvl it up to 4's in the beginning? I feel like I'm running in sand.

Here's what I have currently:
4* lvl 55 Lodin
4* lvl 40 snow cub signas
4* lvl 32 magic riffs Eric
3* lvl 22 pixy leore
3* lvl 1 bishop merith

And sitting around
3* lvl 25 Vargas
5* lvl 1 elulu
4* lvl 1 lucina

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Disregarding I dont know what their stats are - The only thing I would change about your team is to Swap out Pix or Signas for Vargas after you've got them all leveled up. His BB just meshes so much more with Lodin and Tunes. Maybe a more experienced player will tell you differently, though. Its just hard to tell you what to do when you're scraping together a team. Its not like you can buy specific champs hehe

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Heh two weeks of playing and I finally read this thread, I'm in way over my head.

Is it best to just run a rainbow group and lvl it up to 4's in the beginning? I feel like I'm running in sand.

Here's what I have currently:
4* lvl 55 Lodin
4* lvl 40 snow cub signas
4* lvl 32 magic riffs Eric
3* lvl 22 pixy leore
3* lvl 1 bishop merith

And sitting around
3* lvl 25 Vargas
5* lvl 1 elulu
4* lvl 1 lucina
If you have a ton of metal keys, always make sure you can blow through the metal parade dungeon to level (it's 1000 xp per metal parade run; if you have 30 stamina, leave yourself just below 2k XP to level, and then do the metal parade twice, level, do it twice more). That should help you get all of your characters to 4* max. Evolve Vargas, Leore (merith is meh, but if she's your only healer, max her out).

If you can make a 5color team, use Lodin as your team (with all 4* supports); if you can't, use pixy and just put in your strongest. You can probably setup a few teams and based on who is available as your friend leader and have 4 colors with Lodin as lead when you can get the 5th color that way, or have pixy in case you can't get a 5th color.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Question I wondered about, do the seals/ores that boost attack/defense stats stack with BB's that increase them too?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
How hard are light/dark totems (compared to regular totems)?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
They're about the same, imo
Dark totem invade in water totem dungeon with my all lightning team... wasn't as hard as I expected, but Gumi can eat shit since I have zero dark units.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
How can you tell which units will be worth keeping/upgrading...
for example, i "had" a 'Snow Cub Signas'.. guess i didn't know what i had, i was using her for a while till i got a 'Azure Blade Lucina' which stat wise "looked" better to me so i switched to the Azure and fused my 4* level 30ish Snow cub right into her .. lol (guess i have a lot to learn still)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finally got my first 6* this morning; Dean. I'm almost fucking broke now though. 500k for the 6* upgrade. Still have an extra 9 cost on my current squad, too. Unfortunately, my current squad also only has one unit that can still be evo'd (Eze), as the rest don't have 6* versions right now.

I think my plan now will be to max out my Serin (currently 4*). 6* Dean, 5* Tesla, and 6* Serin is a pretty damn good start to a mono water team I think. Just need to find two units somewhere.

^ And yeah, you dun goofed. Basically any of the units from rare summon you should keep. They may suck now, but they'll probably get a 6* version soon and be awesome. Signas is already awesome though.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I have the mats to get a 6* Aem, but no money to do it. I'm also feeling a little trigger shy since it'll take a lot of mats to max him out and I can't help but think I should be focusing on someone else. His stats aren't that great, but his leader skill is pretty clutch.

MossyBank

N00b
More free stuff coming tomorrow.
smile.png

http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/news-boa...tion-giveaways

Daily Log-in Bonus of 1 Gem a day for 10 more days!
1000 Honor points giveaway!
SUPER Fusion Success Rate Up! (2x more than the usual increased rate!)
1 Jewel Key to be given away on August 25 PST!
Honor Summon Rate Up! (chance to summon Evolution units, Elemental units & Jewel units [up to GODS] at the HONOR SUMMON GATE)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wish they'd give a date when the super metals will be. I need to start burning up some keys, and getting my units evo'd so I have something to feed them to.

Just having really shitty luck finding Miracle totems to get Dean and Felneus to 6 star
unless I'm misunderstanding you miracle totems you don't need any luck - they drop every time from the top totem event, it's considerably harder than the normal totems though.

On the first page What units should I focus on?
I'd max out your felneus (malnaplis) everyone loves a felneus

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
unless I'm misunderstanding you miracle totems you don't need any luck - they drop every time from the top totem event, it's considerably harder than the normal totems though.

I'd max out your felneus (malnaplis) everyone loves a felneus
I was farming a specific dungeon, but I guess its just a spoof theory. I know you can use 50 energy to go get a sure drop - But my units are basically all water and that place tore me a new asshole with lightning units last time I went.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Awww yeah, 5* tree. Time to farm me some metals motherfuckers.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, feels good. Things feel fresh and more powah~. Been a good week, got Sefia, Signas, Dilma, and Grybe all evo'd and just need little xp for Dia. Felt pretty stagnant with everything stuck at 4* but for now just cruising through Palyma. Now for the next wall.

BTW, I'm currently using the 10% attack spheres for everyone. Should I try and farm up blood pelts for muramasas to replace them.? Looking at my inventory I have plenty of the other mats but 0 pelts.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just did an arena fight against someone who is titan rank, slightly over95,000ABP, he had 0 wins, 0 loses, and a squad of five hell keep alices. WTF, how do you get 95k abp with no arena fights?

velk

Trakanon Raider
My blue units are Malnaplis - 2 Deans - Tiara - Signas. Are the 3 Zephu worth holding onto? (G) (B) (A)

And the spheres are starting to pile up and not sure if I should spend for more item room. 110. Not seeing a sphere tier list so far.
Malnaplis evolves to felneus, which is one of the top 3 units imo. ( the other two being duel sgx and michelle ).

He is extra useful in that you won't need to stay mono blue, you can mix in the best of whatever colour guys you have. Judge based on how many hits their bb and sbb have for best synergy.

Orb wise, my take is one set of muramasa/foil for arena team, one set of stat boosters ( sacred jewel medulla etc ), for general use and one set of skill bracer/tech gizmo2 if you are going to run bb spam. The refined gem is situationally useful as is demon lance and poison shiv. I do not use any of the others.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do you find that muramasa and foil are useless for questing/vortex? I basically don't change anything out. Currently my team has 1x foil, 2x muramasa, and 2x stat booster.