Brave Frontier

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finally got my 6* Lilith done. Now my squad is 6* Lilith, Lira, and Dean, and 5* Vishra and Eze. It looks fucking ridiculous. It's just a swirl of blue shit. You can't even see the units anymore (and I'm not talking about when they attack, just when they're sitting there at the start).

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I dont really have a Lightning Team, but is Oracle Rina even worth leveling up? // Is spending gems to blast through a Metal Parade advisable? Theyve basically had a gem a day since a little after Ive been playing, is that normal? // ...and for god sakes, they say that Light and Dark Idols are rare. Well fuck that and fuck them, cause its Light and Water for me. I rarely see a light idol and I cant ever catch the water idols that I actually see. This is in the idol dungeon, mind you. I dont have a light team, hell I only have Alyut for example. But I have three characters that are 5 star, waiting to go 6 star because I cant seem to get any Water Idols. I need 5 total for the 3 characters. Just getting so screwed by the rng rng. Any suggestions? Cause I have I have all the mats needed to level up every other character I have thats worth of it.
Nothing you can do but keep at it. And no, I wouldn't expect the gems to last. Maybe they did it to match the craze of the japanese BF 2 year celebration (1 gem/day for 60 days).

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
He rejected my friend request. :/
Request again, I had to clean out a lot of requests from while I was camping and not playing.

Anyone else request again if I rejected you it wasn't personal I just had like 20 requests and two spots open so I hit reject all. I cleaned up my friends list of people who haven't played for a while so I have room.

Arica_sl

shitlord
Sent.

My summon gate must be broken. You all getting stuff from boosted gate. 5 pulls for lilith and I get hell king hades, edea, gunner douglas, second tiara and third ophelia.

Sucks.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Sent.

My summon gate must be broken. You all getting stuff from boosted gate. 5 pulls for lilith and I get hell king hades, edea, gunner douglas, second tiara and third ophelia.

Sucks.
Douglas is better for most purposes than any of the boosted guys so that probably counts as a win anyway.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Sent.

Sucks.
I feel your pain, I scratch and claw to get 10 gems and get Luly and Goth Japanese blood demon girl.

Once you max out, is it still possible to raise burst at all or does it only raise prior to maxing lvl out?

Taloo_sl

shitlord
You level burst at levels 1-10 or lvl 100 where the cost to feed drops to about the same as level 10.

I've yet to get a duplicate summon surprisingly enough out of 15 or so pulls. Which is nice but I wish the RNG would toss me someone good that I don't have rather than the Memetes of the game. Wish I could get a decent dark unit. Lydia and memetes are my only ones and neither are worth leveling just to sometimes swap them for whoever is shit in a certain dungeon on my rainbow team.

Also I saw someone mention stoning for metal parades earlier. It's a waste unless it's a super parade and you have at least 55 energy for 1 super 1 normal off each stone. Also make a metal parade team of your highest hit count units(check wiki if you aren't sure) with any armor ignore you might happen to have or an armor ignore friend(saves a lot of time on crystals). Levels and stats don't mean shit and its an enormous QOL improvement.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
As a F2P I've been pulling when I see the gems so I've just encountered the problem of what to do with more than 5 of an element.

I now have for a Mono-Fire Team

5* Lava
5* Kagutsuchi
5* Kagutsuchi
4* Homusubi (Anima)
5* Lancia
4* Ramna

Which should I drop and should I fuse it away? I want to say Homusubi, but Anima is his best type. One of the Kagutsuchi is at lvl 80, so he has to stay. Lava and Lancia are vital. Ramna has a great defense buff. So really I think it comes down to Homusubi/Kagutsuchi.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Levels and stats don't mean shit and its an enormous QOL improvement.
I think levels are pretty damn important. I think I'm 72 or 73 now, and I have just enough team cost for 3 6*'s and 2 5*'s. I'd really like another 6*, but that's going to be quite a bit of leveling.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think he meant for a Metal Parade farm team. Levels and stats don't really matter if all you're doing is 1 hp a shot, all you want is whoever has the most normal attacks or someone with a bypass defense BB like Dilma, etc.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I think he meant for a Metal Parade farm team. Levels and stats don't really matter if all you're doing is 1 hp a shot, all you want is whoever has the most normal attacks or someone with a bypass defense BB like Dilma, etc.
Bypass defense leader skill is a lot better, with the time it takes to charge dilma or lava you only get one use per run anyway. You want melchio or gx to lead if you have them. Don't even need to be leveled (though you should anyway, those guys are awesome)

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Bypass defense leader skill is a lot better, with the time it takes to charge dilma or lava you only get one use per run anyway. You want melchio or gx to lead if you have them. Don't even need to be leveled (though you should anyway, those guys are awesome)
It's kinda wonky tbh. I run melc as my lead for metals. AI doesnt factor in ignore procs that well. For example a god + lil guy spawn. if you spam out your attackers at the god even if someone procs ignore for the kill your team wont pop to the next mob half the time and the chance is low enough that it ends up taking longer to let one member connect before sending the next. Not a huge issue if you run 5 serins. sucks when you run long animations though. If it didnt save me a couple of rounds on crystals fairly regularly I would swap back to aisha tbh. Lillith, serin, cayene, aisha, and melc lead is my farm squad. Any single dps BB lets me 2 round a god or 1 round king+3 and those are the only times ill pop one. Crystals get dilma if he was in my list or I just hope for an early ignore.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just put metal parades on auto and keep the phone in the corner of my eye till its done. My Arena and Metal farming team is all 5 star Alyut, Zephyr, Grybe and Radyn with 6 star Felneus as leader. As soon as theyre all 80/100, with max bb-theyll be dangerous Im sure. But Im only mildly glad that they dont have a 6 star form out already because im already 86/89. When you say its a Quality of Life improvement, is that just because it takes a few minutes less to kill stuff? I ask, only cause I want to make sure Im not missing anything.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Yeah QOL on metals = killing them a min or two faster.

Another minor trick is if you use a + spark damage leader, sparks will cause 2 damage instead of 1.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
My metals team is sort of dumb... Melchio lead, double dilma, and two other idiots. I need to get some more "high hit count" people on it.

MossyBank

N00b
Decided to try my luck (only had 5 gems), maybe get a new unit from this batch, or last batch, since I didnt get an Uda, Kajah, or Luther....

Oracle Red Axe Michelle (dupe) already have Anima one.... FML this game hates me.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
The event description doesn't say anything about a rate up for the new units, so I would have checked on that first. Still, the first batch was much better overall, I feel like only the light unit is worth it from the current selection.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pretty annoyed with these fucking moon bugs now. I've run lvl 2 probably 20 times and have 2 bugs...