Brave Frontier

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Can anyone give me some insight into how to acquire Light totems? I've been grinding Oasis of the Gods all week and zip. Could they have them disabled?
I think you may want to try one of the 30 cost ones, not sure which you're doing now. But only Dark / Light I think have an invade chance on those, whereas with the 50 cost Miracle one any of the elements can invade.

dangler_sl

shitlord
I think you may want to try one of the 30 cost ones, not sure which you're doing now. But only Dark / Light I think have an invade chance on those, whereas with the 50 cost Miracle one any of the elements can invade.
Yeah, I wasnt really sure about the miracle totem one, so mostly I ran the 30s. I caught on miracle though.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I wasnt really sure about the miracle totem one, so mostly I ran the 30s. I caught on miracle though.
They are a pain in the ass to farm unless the specific L/D dungeon is up for them (which it's strange they aren't right now for the celebration). I have Dark totems piling up, but can't find light totems for the life of me.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've never had a problem with either one. I've got like 6 lights and 3 darks that have been sitting there for weeks.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just curious, but would people rather have my Lilith (1 SBB) or Uda (9 SBB) as my leader? The Uda will be a 10/10 SBB as soon as I get tired of throwing fodder at it and use a frog.
I was wondering the same thing. I had been using Lillith but switched to Uda a few days ago; my problem with Uda is the amount of time it takes to clear a dungeon. It seems like it takes forever to activate everyone's sbb's every round, and then having to watch the sbb intro every time for every character where it shows the character portrait & sbb name.

So I finally decided to clear out the crap in my roster and put it in a spreadsheet and this is what I've got:

* Level Type Name BB SBB
6 42 L Holy Flame Vargas 4
6 100 A Sacred Flame Lava 4
6 100 A Drake Angel Aisha 10 6
6 100 A Inferno Princess Dia 10 1
6 100 A Felneus 10 10
6 100 L Noble Fist Dilma 1
6 100 A Havoc God Luly 2
6 100 B Havoc Angel Ronel 10 1
6 100 A Sky Mage Rashil 10 10
6 100 L Mech God Grybe 1
6 100 B Terminator Lilith 10 8
6 61 B Guardian Chief Sodis 3
6 100 B God Eater Lira 6
6 100 L Evil God Kajah 4
5 72 A Red Blade Farlon 3
5 50 O Defiant Luther
5 80 B Ice Apostle Tiara 4
5 75 A Snow Lion Signas 3
5 43 B Gun Goddess Serin 4
5 49 B Gun Goddess Serin 1
5 80 B Blade Hero Zelban 2
5 78 G Goddess Hatsune Miku 3
5 71 B Noble Thief Zelnite 4
5 80 A Drake God Lodin 8
5 75 L Drake God Lodin 2
5 11 A Mech Cannon Grybe 1
5 28 G Holy Master Aem 1
5 80 G Xenon & Estia 3
5 75 G Sir Sancus Xenon 1
4 44 A Hot Chef Lancia 1
4 26 B Professor Lorand 4
4 22 L Swordswoman Seria 1
4 60 L Snow Cub Signas 1
4 44 A Hail Bot Reeze 2
4 24 G Iron Shield Darvan 1
4 1 G Scar Blade Zelban 1
4 40 B Pugilist Dilma 1
4 1 G Gold Warrior Rina 1
4 39 A Light Blade Alyut 2
4 42 O White Lebra 6
4 6 O Prodigy Themis 1
4 56 L Deemo and the Girl 1
4 50 B Scythe Alice 1
4 1 B Scythe Alice 1
4 55 L Dark Swords Logan 1
3 1 A Wyvern 1
3 1 B Wyvern 1

My main team is: Dia (lead) Kajah, Lillith, Dilma and Ronel and I will swap in Rashil if I need heals. Thoughts?
What ive found is you generally want to get buffing attackers in a squad as much as possible, it does a lot more for you team than having a slightly stronger hitter. crit/+atk/spark/bc gen is all good.
With that i'd probably go for a bb spam type team with lead zelnite (or felneus) / aisha / dilma / luther / kajah or lillith.

zelnite does good bc generation and some ok pseudohealing with increased heart drops his bb increases everyone elses bb level too. Aisha has crit buff, luther has good bc gen and spark buff, dilma has good bc gen and def ignore(weakest buff but better than nothing). Ive been playing around with kajah and hes really good damage but his sbb is hard to fill (its 70-80bc to fill compared to dilma at 40/luther at 45 etc) so if your friending in a bb spam leader like uda/felneus hes a good pick. If your feeling more bc starved or up against more single target lillith is the other end of the scale and good, with infinite sbb.
With that squad you have crit/spark damage/def ignore together with a strong bc(and everything)generating lead and your main attackers are all good bc generators too. You should be able to kill most stuff with bb spam in 1-2 hits. It means you can't really friend in rainbow leads but a bb spam leader as a friend will give you all the sbb you ever need. You could also friend in the attack buffer your missing like a michele for the +120% atk buff.

Just some thoughts as I dont know how your squad is performing at the moment and i dont have a Dia, it looks pretty strong already. Zelnite and luther are amazing units though so id try and fit that into whatever i had generally.

I was wondering the same thing. I had been using Lillith but switched to Uda a few days ago; my problem with Uda is the amount of time it takes to clear a dungeon. It seems like it takes forever to activate everyone's sbb's every round, and then having to watch the sbb intro every time for every character where it shows the character portrait & sbb name.
You can set autobattle to use your bb/sbb's; if you go into the menu when on the battle screen, and go settings and scroll down theres some settings for using sbbs/bb and healing etc. Now my teams strong enough to destroy most stuff without any interaction i just set autobattle on and leave it to clear. It usually gets to a point after 1-2 rounds where all sbbs are up and firing every turn automatically.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You can set autobattle to use your bb/sbb's; if you go into the menu when on the battle screen, and go settings and scroll down theres some settings for using sbbs/bb and healing etc. Now my teams strong enough to destroy most stuff without any interaction i just set autobattle on and leave it to clear. It usually gets to a point after 1-2 rounds where all sbbs are up and firing every turn automatically.
You sir are a god damn saint.

Neph_sl

shitlord
People were autobattling without BBs/SBBs turned on? I would've gone crazy. Autobattle is how I play the majority of the time.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
People were autobattling without BBs/SBBs turned on? I would've gone crazy. Autobattle is how I play the majority of the time.
I don't normally autobattle unless it's the first couple battles.

edit: 20 fuses to Lilith, zero BB level increases. 8 to Elimo, 4 increases. Fuck you RNG.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I fused 120 fodder units into Luther to get his BB from 5 to 6. At least his SBB was fairly quick.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
restless_sl said:
You sir are a god damn saint.
This! wow, i had no idea.. i was just doing autobattle till a boss then turn it off and fight manually.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I fused 120 fodder units into Luther to get his BB from 5 to 6. At least his SBB was fairly quick.
Yea ~ Ive fused at least 100 units into Zelban for level 9 of his SBB. I used all my burst frogs to finish up all my Water team, but man I wish I had one now!

(ill confess I didnt know about the sbb/bb thing either, thanks ;D)

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Rofl yeah lvl 106 never autobattled with the auto brave burst on.
Laughing good right now watching them brave burst. Wish I had that on when I forgot to turn off autobattle on my miracle run. Probably save me when I forget on dragon mimics and have 3 show up.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Damn I feel bad, would have mentioned it earlier but I assumed in all the conversations here it was people doing that through the stage but then manually managing them for the last 2 rounds or so. The main reason I found it was because trying to do the swipe thing on my tablet for all 6 simultaneously (+/-) was failing spectacularly, so one person would be half done by the time I got to like the 3rd guy. Guess auto does well enough but I'm sure it is far from optimized.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was 50ish by the time I figured it out.

With a decent BB generating team like Bord/Deemo they eventually get everyone full and then all spam it every turn with fairly good timing. Love seeing the screen filled with SPARK(effects off because the screen bursts in to flame), then instant full SBB/BB bars for everyone going in to the next floor.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think I was around 100 (pre-energy change) before I saw that setting. That said, I still prefer leaving it off, if I'm playing something that needs it I'd rather be playing, if it doesn't need it, I can autoattack through it (Four pillars)