Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like this will end at $1.2 B and #13 on the all time highest grossing movies (not inflation adjusted).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
necro,

finally caught this. it was pretty awesome, i liked winter soldier a bit better, but thats ok because i really love winter soldier and have watched it probably over a dozen times. maybe closer to two dozen times. i was sad when tony found out about his parents. spiderman on ADD was not hot. giant antman was pimpin and black panther was badass. wasnt the vibranium merchant in ultron supposed to be BP instead of king jaffee jofur?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Are you talking about "Ulysses klaue" ? he just chopped off his hand off iirc. He is a BP villain named klaw and I bet shows up in the BP movie.

latest

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Are you talking about "Ulysses klaue" ? he just chopped off his hand off iirc. He is a BP villain named klaw and I bet shows up in the BP movie.

latest
yeah i guess i misread the comments in the ultron thread (shocking, i know) thought i saw he was BP instead of a BP villain. never read black panther, was mostly a DC comic fan growing up.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wait, were you thinking a white guy was going to play black panther?

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Klaw is not a villain. He does what he thinks is right for the betterment of... himself?
He needs to knock up Cersei Lannister so he can achieve full sainthood. She's out of spawn to terrorize King's Landing for.