Car ?'s

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The one with its droopy pants taillights?

Car looks great, until you get to those misplaced tail lights... just move them up inline with the headlights wtf hyundai?

I read some reddit threads of people complaining about that before buying, but it is completely beyond me why it matters. Other than if someone would argue it is detrimental to safety? I spend 0% of the time looking at the ass end of my own car. Not even saying I disagree at all, aesthetically it would be better, for sure. The whole car looks odd but in an appealing way.

I also wish they had included more vent controls in the mid row rather than just the skinny fans on the side pillars.

Siliconemelons

I read some reddit threads of people complaining about that before buying, but it is completely beyond me why it matters. Other than if someone would argue it is detrimental to safety? I spend 0% of the time looking at the ass end of my own car. Not even saying I disagree at all, aesthetically it would be better, for sure. The whole car looks odd but in an appealing way.

I also wish they had included more vent controls in the mid row rather than just the skinny fans on the side pillars.

My issue with it is only how it looks - to me this looks like a nice Land Rover-esque knock off- I like how the car looks inside and out, sans the tail light /placement/.

Thats all... there are a good number I have seen around me and it does not strike me as harshly as it did when they first came out... but I also do not like the bumper blinkers etc. either...on any car.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
My issue with it is only how it looks - to me this looks like a nice Land Rover-esque knock off- I like how the car looks inside and out, sans the tail light /placement/.

Thats all... there are a good number I have seen around me and it does not strike me as harshly as it did when they first came out... but I also do not like the bumper blinkers etc. either...on any car.
Hah I wrote budget Land Rover initially and deleted it. Somewhere between a Scion cab or whatever and a budget Land Rover was my first comparison. Oh, she picked the copper matte paint, of course.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Hyundai doing matte paint factory, nice - that would be a nice color on it I bet. I have only seen blacks and reds around me that I have seen so far.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
engine has been making weird noise, thought it was the belt, turns out idler pulleys die after 100k, i spin it freely and it's scratchy, i was just gonna replace it, i read you can pop out the bearing and replace that instead.

well lemme tell you, that is no easy feat, obviously i don't have a bearing puller but i have a vise and i needed sockets to push out the bearing, a 17mm to push out and 40mm? wrech for it to pop out. and no it wasn't easy to popout, i had to use the big bar for leverage and even after that i decided to use my hydralic handpump. i had used this previously to change engine mount and it's cool i can use it here, but this thing has 5tons of pressure and i guess it took that much to pop out the bearing and when i mean pop out, it exploded.

of course now i was committed so i popped in the new bearing, w/ a 30mm socket, yea who knew that would come in handy. so this was really sketch and now that i've done it once, if the other 2 idlers start going bad, i'll just buy the entire thing.