Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So is there a scroll of resurrection or anything where I can play this for like a week without having to pay to see if I even want to do this?
Get into the livechat and tell them you are interested in coming back and are wondering if there is any free gametime promotions you aren't aware of. Some people have claimed they've gotten 30 free days but that seems dubious to me considering that would overlap the expansion release date, but you are probably guaranteed to get 7 days. I haven't heard of anyone being turned down unless maybe if you sub just lapsed last month or something.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sorta interested in joining you guys but im hesitant to pay like $50 to transfer and race change only to find out youre a bunch of trannies/pedo multi boxers.

Anyone coming back hoping this will change the game entirely from what it has become will be gone in less than a month too.

The game is tailored to the type of guild Kreugen is describing... if you can get 15-20 people with that mindset and wont quit two weeks after hitting 100, you guys should have success.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm a sucker for a good dungeon level bash every few years. Downloading, CrankyPants#17408. Probably roll a new rogue on the new server to try it out.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hadn't received any emails and it activated on mine so dunno.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I just contacted CS via the web chat thing and the guy put 7 days on my account.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was trying that but its closed
frown.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Going to roll with you guys, we have a VOIP? No idea which plate class to make, working on that.

TheYanger

"Casual ReRolled WoW Guild"
Obviously, but being on a shitty server is just actively bad in a game like wow still. Even if you're casual the game benefits being on an active economy server.
Edit: Well, looks like Hyjal has managed to push up there? NM I guess?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Obviously, but being on a shitty server is just actively bad in a game like wow still. Even if you're casual the game benefits being on an active economy server.
Edit: Well, looks like Hyjal has managed to push up there? NM I guess?
hyjal has always been fairly active, without being stupidly overpopluated and queued like KJ/Tich/Darkspear etc.

Bain

I've not been in a queue on Kil'jaeden since I transferred in January of 2013.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
Resubbed to play with you guys and I can't for the life of me decide what the fuck I want to make. God damn it.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
is it a good idea to give out your battlenet name on a forum? spam?
You have to accept a request from someone before they can bnet chat with you. I guess you could get invite spam but I don't know if it's really worth it from the spammers end