Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Maintenance. I forgot all about long extended maintenance.

My warrior is starving man. Wakandan needs his dungeon.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So, dual wield or 2 hander for my warrior once the servers come back up?

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
If your gear is shit, go Arms and 2/hander.

If you gear is a shitload better than your average bear, or fucking awesome, then 2 handed dual wield.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's a fresh character with every heirloom except the rings.

Next question. I remember one addon, ArkInventory. So I downloaded that but I also want something for my action bars and nameplates that is better than the default, and maybe a cooldown notifier? I know I had something that was pretty awesome and played sounds as well as flashing an icon in the middle of my screen when a cooldown was available but can't remember the name of that shit. It's been almost 2 years since I last played.

joz123

Potato del Grande
If I could get some bag hookups that would be sweet, just joined guild as Sheikybaby.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Is curse still the best/laziest/safe way to do wow mods?
I always download my mods directly from the curse website, I haven't used the curse client since TBC when they had their first hacks from the adds they use to run in the client.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I always download my mods directly from the curse website, I haven't used the curse client since TBC when they had their first hacks from the adds they use to run in the client.
Right on, anything useful for a rogue besides the ones you listed above?

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I use LUI for my main UI support, which comes with most of those mods, I change out Recount for Skada, and I don't use WeakAuras.

LUI comes with ForteXorcist (similar to WeakAuras) which I'm still deeply in love with, but it hasn't been updated for about a year. Still works, still tracks the things you set it to do. I can't really play Rogue (or anything actually) without it.

The best way I find to set up a UI is to just play the game with no mods for a little while, and every time you think "fuck, I wish I had a ---- for that", check Curse for it.

My current full mod list is:

_NPCScan
Archy
AutoSafariHat
Bartender4
BattlePetBreedID
BigWigs
Decursive
FishingAce
ForteXorcist
GatherMate2
Grid
HandyNotes (Timeless Isle)
LUI
MogIt
BattlePetMaster (this shit is $$ for doing the Celestial Tourney)
Quartz
Rarity
Skada
TomTom (for Archy)

Now that you can turn mods on an off in the blizzard interface without the need for another mod, or a full client reboot, shit like TomTom/Archy, HandyNotes, Rarity, MogIt all get turned off, and only added when I want/need them. Saves a little on client bloat.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
So i'm going to use the 90 jump on a monk. Is there anything I really should absolutely get accomplished prior to release?

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Get comfy with your class is the main priority. Then you can look at maxing your professions and possibly acquiring your heirloom. There's nothing that really needs to be done.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'd scrape together 5-10k gold for a heroic garry carry for your boa weapon - should last until a few days past 100.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
What's the best way to get my heirlooms to the server? Transfer a dude? Or is there a system to mail them yet?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i decided all my bros will need some big heals so I stuck with the priest. Bat corpses all around me and my Shadow Word pain son.