CFB 2013-2014

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
After reading the ESPN interview with JFF and his parents, it sounds like his old man is definitely just as fucking stupid as the son. Pretty remarkable turnaround from last fall, when he was ESPN's golden boy. Can't believe this autograph thing is real though - rich parents, etc. This story will run.

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
I want this to be true so fucking bad. I want it to cripple any short lived NFL career he may have had. Guy is a grade a first ballot faggot.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
So we're playing GA this year and people have been talking about them some. Just found out GA has a 20 yard indoor facility....what the hell?

No it's not a shop.
img0238r.jpg

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
There's no room at the current facility for a full size indoor, and richt doesn't want to build one away from the current facility and bus people around, so this was some sort of compromise.

Borzak

There's no room at the current facility for a full size indoor, and richt doesn't want to build one away from the current facility and bus people around, so this was some sort of compromise.
Do they actually practice in it?

Borzak

Sure, but at least we know how long a football field is/should be.

In other news JFF personal assistant said he could more autogrpahs for cash from JFF.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
http://athlonsports.com/college-foot...ence-foes-2013

Highlights what I've been saying about Les Miles for a long time. He was given the keys to a Ferrari and is running it into the ground. Add in this latest embarassment and lack of leadership, and I don't know how you keep him as coach.

"(Defensive coordinator) John Chavis, he's done the same stuff schematically for what feels like forever. It's not very difficult. They do a lot of two-man, a lot of Tampa 2. That's one thing that he's just not going to change." .

"I don't think they will be the same up front at all. They lost a lot of players. I just don't think they are going to be the same." ...

"In my opinion, there's a slow, steady decline of that program. They are going to get the best of the best in Louisiana, but even back when Nick (Saban) was there, they just don't have the same type of players as some other places." ...

"Don't get me wrong, they've been really good for awhile. But they are losing a lot on defense. Athletically, they can reload up front. But developing fundamentally sound players, that takes time, time they might not have this year. So I'm not sure they recover that quickly." .

"If you're not sound, you'll get knocked down." .

"(Quarterback) Zach Mettenberger, to me, is very average. It's going to be really interesting because their offensive coordinator was the offensive line coach, so they had single receiver play-action and just loaded up on the ball. With Cam Cameron coming in as the offensive coordinator, it will be a different offense. It's probably going to open up things a lot more, and Mettenberger will probably be a better fit with doing that. I can't answer whether he can handle that." - See more at:http://athlonsports.com/college-foot....YTvS4eqh.dpuf

Borzak

Yeah Miles has no disciple.....

He permanetly suspended a heisman finalist, benched the starting QB for 7 games in a year we played for the national title. Yeah he cozies up and let's everyone play.

Maybe Georgia should try his approach and they wouldn't ben everyones bitch when it came to the big game.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Yeah Miles has no disciple.....

He permanetly suspended a heisman finalist, benched the starting QB for 7 games in a year we played for the national title. Yeah he cozies up and let's everyone play.

Maybe Georgia should try his approach and they wouldn't ben everyones bitch when it came to the big game.
How many drug tests did Matthieu fail before he was finally suspended? In his own words, it was so many that he lost count. At uga it would be a mandatory removal from team after the 3rd.

Just walk away Borzak. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Borzak

How many drug tests did Matthieu fail before he was finally suspended? In his own words, it was so many that he lost count. At uga it would be a mandatory removal from team after the 3rd.

Just walk away Borzak. You have no clue what you're talking about.
Really? GA doesn't fold in the big game?

At least I was alive the last time my my team won the title - twice.

As far as discipline Miles kicked off a Hesiman candidate - permantely, sat the starting QB in a title contention year. He let Hill back on who is 4th string behind 3 other great running backs. Obviously it was because we "needed" him lol.

I personally don't care for Miles but that has to do with stuff he says off the field and in private. He knows how to run a football team even if he can't watch the clock on the field.

Between LSU and GA which has spent more seasons on NCAA probation? I'll give you a hint, it's not LSU (4vs.2 - and we self reported and fired the guy).

Hey I hope GA has a great season this year, it's their last chance to win a cyrstal football before it goes away so they can be like LSU, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, and TN.