CFB 2013-2014

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mark Richt just said Clowney is the best football player at any level of football.

Its honestly the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard anyone say. Clowney > Peyton Manning Tom Brady etc as a football player, thanks Richt.......

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Wow that was fucking funny. The comment about murdering Rich Rodriguez if he ever stepped foot in the state again made me think of Genj
frown.png

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
That article is brutal, but funny as hell
So it's quite probable that West Virginia is truly the dumbest state in the nation. You can say this without even using hyperbole. Statistics prove it. Hell, how dumb are West Virginia people? Arkansas and Mississippi residents can say without irony, "Y'all need to study more."

How crooked is the West Virginia program? So crooked that Pacman Jones and Chris Henry were college roommates.

Roommates!

And they both stayed eligible throughout their entire tenure in Morgantown, which, in case you're wondering, is just a modern day Deadwood. How much do players get away with in Morgantown? That's where Aaron Hernandez buried all his bodies.

No one even noticed.

shattuck_sl

shitlord
Mark Richt just said Clowney is the best football player at any level of football.

Its honestly the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard anyone say. Clowney > Peyton Manning Tom Brady etc as a football player, thanks Richt.......
funny, I always knew college football fans were delusional, didn't realize coaches were just as bad. I really hope one of these days we finally get to see the college national champs play the worst NFL team just for the epic beat-down that would occur.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Texas only contains one of the most popular NFL franchises as well as the Texans. Also, the question is, what are you most excited for, not which do you care more about.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's going to be very disappointing if the NCAA robs Manziel of his opportunity to crash and burn on a national stage.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So you think a suspension will take him off the national stage? If anything this'd is the catalyst for the crash and burn.