CFB 2013-2014

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sounds like both parties (Urban/Scouts)had a case of the douchebag on this one.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Hey Tarrant, what are your thoughts on OSU/UM in back to back weeks this year? My liver is frightened of the thought but I think I'm all about it since this is the only year it could ever happen.

Can we officially call it GAME WEEK now?! Damn I'm excited to finally watch some meaningful games, been awhile here in Columbus...
It's always fun when they meet, UofM/Ohio State and UofM vs MSU are the two games we look forward to every year more than anything. I don't really know of any other games in all of sports that have my blood pressure through the roof as much as those two do. (more so vs Ohio State)

With regards to Urban, baring blue seems retarded, I could see if they were wearing michigan colors through and through but treating it like gang turf is stupid. Those people are there to see if your kids have a future playing pro, put aside petty bullshit and let them do their job.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
NCAA questioned JFF Sunday for 6 hours in a report on ESPN. I wonder what you could ask someone for 6 hours? Either you did it or you didn't.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
NCAA questioned JFF Sunday for 6 hours in a report on ESPN. I wonder what you could ask someone for 6 hours? Either you did it or you didn't.
10 minutes of questions, the rest was an autograph session. Do you know how much that shit sells for!

Borzak

10 minutes of questions, the rest was an autograph session. Do you know how much that shit sells for!
No, but I bet JFF does
smile.png

Heard on that radio this afternoon a decision by the NCAA is supposed to come down tomorrow. I bet they come up with "it's still an ongoing investigation". They'll punt the ball down the field and if they ever come up with anything it will be after he is done playing ball.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So many of my Facebook friends are MSU fans. It makes the rivalry of UM/MSU even better.

It has been quiet for UM this year but I expect big things these next few years at least.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Any of you guys use online books from the US without a nightmarish deposit hassle using just a CC ? Gets old having to fight through the jammed phone lines on Sat morning with my guy , but last time I tried my old online book my CC's all were like hell no you aren't depositing anything there.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Lol @ Manziel's suspension. So it sounds like they knew he profited off of this, because why suspend him otherwise? And yet you suspend him for one half? wtf?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol @ Manziel's suspension. So it sounds like they knew he profited off of this, because why suspend him otherwise? And yet you suspend him for one half? wtf?
Probably because he's been a pain in the ass all summer and hell I dunno but he's not Scam Newton 2.0. (and if he is with the financial backing of that family...just wow)

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
He got suspended under by law 12.5.2.2 - which compels student-athletes to take steps to prevent the sale of items bearing their names or likenesses. Luckily Jay Bilas got the NCAA to take down their website selling Manziel jerseys for him or he might have been suspended longer!

Personally I hope he spends the first half signing pictures that say "not for resale" on them.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He got suspended under by law 12.5.2.2 - which compels student-athletes to take steps to prevent the sale of items bearing their names or likenesses. Luckily Jay Bilas got the NCAA to take down their website selling Manziel jerseys for him or he might have been suspended longer!

Personally I hope he spends the first half signing pictures that say "not for resale" on them.
haha if I was a Aggies fan I would hope he could just STFU and stop signing autographs but since I am not, amuse us all JFF.

Borzak

NCAA would have looked better to just say they didn't have any proof and not suspend him and keep an eye on him instead of going for 1/2 a game.

I'm there are a 1000 other examples, but LSU had a player miss 1/4 of the season because he talked to another player on the team about what the NCAA asked him during an interview - about someone else, on an issue LSU self reported on.

From the way I see it, all this accomplishes is now A&M can't say he's totally 100% not guilty.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
What a spineless group of absolutely idiotic faggots. Dez Bryant and AJ Green?!? Fucking racist pieces of shit.

EDIT** Yes I'm obviously still fucking pissed off and disgruntled with the way they dealt with Dez.

Somewhere there is an agitated man in a sweater vest wondering why selling an autograph is worth 30 minutes while selling a pair of gold football pants was worth several games to his players and eventually his job, heh.

This whole issue has turned into such a joke. End the indentured servitude that is taking place in minor league football!

Borzak

Well it's more than a 1/2 game suspension, he also has to give a talk to the team about what he learned.