CFB 2013-2014

Fadaar

That guy
Man Georgia's first month of the season... @ Clemson, South Carolina, N Texas (everybody has one), LSU, @ Tennessee. Ouch.

Tar Holes player was stunningly not ejected for this shit:

scarinjury_medium.gif

Maybe they'll find out he wrote his name for money or something, that's how you get the NCAA's attention in 2013.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
USC looked awful last night, the quarter back situation is a mess. As a UCLA fan this warmed my heart. Hope USC keep Kiffin around. That man can turn so many talented players into an awful team, the guy is a joke.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
So Boz what are you going to do with those season tickets? :p
Just sat down to check my email and call them and tell them I am donating them back if they can do something with them before the first home game. If not I'll do the same thing I do with our other tickets, give them away for business purposes.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Was anyone else greatly underwhelmed with Clowney last night? Guy was on the sidelines about 1/3 of the night, his conditioning looked horrible. He completely sat out the defensive series in the first half when NC marched down the field and got a TD. I understand getting a breather for a play or two, but your all-world superstar player taking a breather for an entire 10+ play series(that had a quarter break in it too) is ridiculous.

True Freshman Robert Nkemdiche of Ole Miss looked more impressive in his debut than Clowney did

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Where the top 25 fans are according to facebook.

23300673_BG1.jpg

https://newsroom.fb.com/Trends/701/2...ff-on-Facebook

Three teams, UCLA, Northwestern and Oregon State, have no counties in which they were the most-favored team. UCLA is out-fanned in every relevant county by USC, Wisconsin fans dominate over those rooting for Northwestern, and Oregon tops Oregon State

Texas, Florida and Ohio State have more of a national following than other teams on the list
County-by-county: Texas fans are tops in 543 counties across the country, followed by Florida with 423 counties, Ohio State with 376, Nebraska with 324, and Oregon with 233 counties
Most states: Florida fans dominate on a state level with counties in 27 different states. Ohio State and Texas are second and third on the list, with fans in 24 and 23 states, respectively
Illinois has the most diversity, with 10 different teams represented across 102 counties; Missouri is second with nine teams

In 10 states, every single county favors the same team. Fans in five of them root for a team that is local, while the other five support non-local teams.
Alabama (Alabama)
Louisiana (LSU)
Ohio (Ohio State)
Oregon (Oregon)
Wisconsin (Wisconsin)
Delaware (Florida)
Hawaii (Oregon)
New Mexico (Texas)
Rhode Island (Florida)
Washington (Oregon)

Five teams have fans who dominate in only one or two counties nationwide: Clemson and Stanford are tops in two counties in the states of South Carolina and California, respectively; Stanford dominates two counties in California; TCU wins only its home county in Texas; Texas A&M wins one county in its home state and another in Arkansas; Oklahoma State wins only one county

Interesting pockets: Notre Dame fans in eastern Pennsylvania; Ohio State fans in Arizona; lone Florida holdout in Jasper County, GA; pocket of Texas fans in the middle of Maine; Florida fans in the Northeast

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
USC looked awful last night, the quarter back situation is a mess. As a UCLA fan this warmed my heart. Hope USC keep Kiffin around. That man can turn so many talented players into an awful team, the guy is a joke.
The offense looked awful, the defense actually looked pretty good which is strange for a USC team of recent years. Be that as it may I would suspect Kiffin gets until the sanctions are up and then he's gone as his play calling yesterday was indeed pants on hat retarded. Whoever was coaching the O-Line may need to get fired as well.

Anyway, for USC fans it's almost apathy at this point considering how fucked we've been by the NCAA while case after case just goes by where everybody gets off. Next shoe that drops is Miami basically getting no punishment for sheltering a booster that spent multiple millions on Miami players.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Also: cheap shot on Clowney away from the play

cut2_original.gif
Wow I didn't realize Ryan Pugh had another year of eligibility and was a tarhole...

(Pugh being the shit stain that blew out Dorsey's knee)

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After listening to the KState Mask douchebag last year, its good to see their fans get knocked down a peg. I guess that team won FCS, and those teams have nothing to lose. Ie Appy State Michigan.