CFB 2013-2014

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The end of the half in the LSU/TCU game was a cluster fuck. Twice they had to get TCU back onto the field from the locker room to complete the half.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I know you are all about LSU but I hope you are at least catching glimpses of this Georgia/Clemson game. Shit is good.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Is it just me or do Clemson's colors look much closer to red than orange now?

Borzak

I know you are all about LSU but I hope you are at least catching glimpses of this Georgia/Clemson game. Shit is good.
Got the LSU game on the big screen and the GA game on the other TV.

After the GA/Clemson game I'm sure you all will see the cluster fuck of the end of the half. Nobody knew what was going on and TCU went to the locker room twice before being called out to finish the half.

Borzak

Those expensive education oriented schools.

BTBqyg2CMAIAGWe.jpg

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I've been checking the LSU/TCU game on commercials but figure I can watch the end after Georgia/Clemson is over.

Borzak

I've been checking the LSU/TCU game on commercials but figure I can watch the end after Georgia/Clemson is over.
Yeah that would be my plan as well if I wasn't a die hard LSU fan. That's one of the reasons I quit going to every LSU home and away game because you really never see any football other than one team because you spend all weekend tailgating and watching one game and no TV. I've got like 40-45 people watching TV at the house so I excused myself for about 15 minutes to check the net and some quiet time on the computer.

Spent halftime sending text to explain what happened at the end of the half to people at the game who had no clue and nodoby explained it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like LSU might run away with it now, we will see how TCU responds.

Borzak

LSU hasn't looked sharp, but on the flip side I don't think anyone on our schedule has looked sharp either today. I didn't predict a score other than typical LSU game, closer than it should be at half and then LSU finally wears them out in the 4th.

Watching some of the GA/Clemson game now.

To reiterate, Saban looked like death today after the game.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
lol where's that vegas oddsmaker? 6 sec teams favored my ass. tOSU would roll all of them. bama would be the only one that would be more than a moment's thought.

unless the ACC is just THAT strong top to bottom too? fucking retards.

Borzak

lol where's that vegas oddsmaker? 6 sec teams favored my ass. tOSU would roll all of them. bama would be the only one that would be more than a moment's thought.

unless the ACC is just THAT strong top to bottom too? fucking retards.
That's why we pick champions after a season, not the first game of the year. Didn't see the Alabama game but everyone on TV is talking like they were terrible.

Borzak

Clemson looks to have a pretty favorable season ahead with really only Florida St. in there till the last game against USCe.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Well, at least now we don't have to hear about how UGA is "National Championship Material" for the next 4 weeks. Hey, at least Richt is a good, god-fearing man.

LOL