CFB 2013-2014

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Gonna be a long year for A&M if they have many injuries when they get into the real part of the season. Apparently they have no depth.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Anyway, for USC fans it's almost apathy at this point considering how fucked we've been by the NCAA while case after case just goes by where everybody gets off. Next shoe that drops is Miami basically getting no punishment for sheltering a booster that spent multiple millions on Miami players.
The NCAA totally fucked USC. It wasnt fair. Hopefully Todd McNair wins his lawsuit and exposes just how bad the NCAA infraction committee is.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
So if he caught the ball that hit would be ok but since it was a bit high and he missed it the guy gets ejected? For a shoulder to chest hit?

Pretty shitty.

Borzak

Watching JFF do the autograph deal on the sideline and the money deal on the field it's only a matter of time before it catches up to him. Either on or off the field.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
The NCAA totally fucked USC. It wasnt fair. Hopefully Todd McNair wins his lawsuit and exposes just how bad the NCAA infraction committee is.
All you have to do is take a look and see who is in charge of the compliance committee to see why USC and tOSU got hammered and why that retard got suspended for half a game.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Watching JFF do the autograph deal on the sideline and the money deal on the field it's only a matter of time before it catches up to him. Either on or off the field.
I genuinely hope someone from Alabama paralyzes that stupid faggot. God damn man, show some fucking humility.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I hate to wish injury on anyone, but if if I had to chose a player for some reason or another JFF wins by a landslide.

Borzak

I won't wish an injury on any player, but acting like that rarely works out long term for a player.

I'm not a fan of taunting by players period. I don't like it when LSU does it either for the record. If pros want to do it then have at it, really doesn't belong in college sports which is why maybe I am more of a college baseball fan by a factor of 10 than football because you almost never see it.

Speaking of which, "the beard" in his LSU attire.

brian-wilson-lsu.png

Titan_sl

shitlord
Miss State offense has been absolutely terrible this game. Last year we atleast could move the ball. Defensively we've been good until the last couple of drives, but we can clean that up. Only 3 points is makin me sick though

Borzak

I guess I have been out of the loop, watching the VT/Bama game a player has G shock sensors in his helmet that they review to see if he can continue play. How much longer will we have football at all?

After watching a replay of the ejection in the A&M game I predict LSU has at least 2 ejections in tonights game.

I guess I have been out of the loop, watching the VT/Bama game a player has G shock sensors in his helmet that they review to see if he can continue play. How much longer will we have football at all?
Well, on the other hand if the sensors are accurate and reliable enough it could help keep guys in games. Sometimes helmets and pads do their jobs on truly brutal looking hits and now the trainers could tell from the sensor data or whatever.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Miss State offense has been absolutely terrible this game. Last year we atleast could move the ball. Defensively we've been good until the last couple of drives, but we can clean that up. Only 3 points is makin me sick though
OSU's offense started the game horribly, but once we got Walsh in there it started turning. Crappy game to be honest, but I'll take it. OSU has some work to do before B12 starts, thats for sure.

Tea_sl

shitlord
How much longer will we have football at all?
Much longer than we would if player safety isn't continued to be accounted for. Football used to be way, way more violent. So violent that it almost got itself banned because kids kept killing each other. Turns out that is still happening, so the game needs to change again.

People need to get out of the mentality of "that's the the way the game has always been played" and "you're makin' it a pussy sport like soccer". It wasn't, and they're not. A safer game is going to add to the games longevity not subtract from it.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Much longer than we would if player safety isn't continued to be accounted for. Football used to be way, way more violent. So violent that it almost got itself banned because kids kept killing each other. Turns out that is still happening, so the game needs to change again.

People need to get out of the mentality of "that's the the way the game has always been played" and "you're makin' it a pussy sport like soccer". It wasn't, and they're not. A safer game is going to add to the games longevity not subtract from it.
PUSSY

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ducks looked good today, granted they were playing Nicholls State. Managed to break last years yards per game record @772 yards. 42 yards more than they put up on USC last year. 3 players rushed for 100+ yards with 500 rushing yards total.

EDIT:

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...13-final-score

The Oregon Ducks had the game well in hand within minutes against Nicholls State, and coasted to a 66-3 win at Autzen. The Ducks rolled up 761 yards of total offense, which is a new school record. To make things even crazier, Oregon had the ball for less than 20 minutes.
66 points while only having the ball for 20 minutes is pretty crazy. Hope our D will be better this year since they play so much.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, Georgia makes it looks easy, but Clemson responds. good game so far.

Titan_sl

shitlord
OSU's offense started the game horribly, but once we got Walsh in there it started turning. Crappy game to be honest, but I'll take it. OSU has some work to do before B12 starts, thats for sure.
Once we started going 3 and Out, our defense just got tired. It's disheartening that it happened in a Dome before the first half finished. Last year we went with LSU and Bama until the 4th until we just looked ragged. Not a good sign

Borzak

Saw Saban in the on field interview after the game, damn he looked old. Like he aged 10 years from the last time I saw him.