CFB 2013-2014

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Am i supposed to gauge the strength of the big 12 by kansas state? I can never remember. Need to dial up spongebob bowl flop for a reminder.

NDSU won the FCS two years in a row. They could probably beat of a lot of the punching bag FBS programs out there on a regular basis...I mean, this is a subdivision that has the likes of the University of Virginia playing every Saturday, for fuck's sake!

It's definitely an upset but not the debacle of the century like the Appalachian State/Michigan game.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Actually went to the game, guess I'm bad luck for KState fans. NDSU travels well, they were all over the place.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_42090.jpg

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Ohio State getting no love on College Gameday today. They had an oddsmaker on, and he stated that Ohio State would be the underdog against any other top 10 team right now on a neutral field, other than Louisville, and would be the underdog against 6 SEC teams right now. Basically stating that there are 6 SEC teams better than the top Big 10 team. Sounds about right.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Ohio State getting no love on College Gameday today. They had an oddsmaker on, and he stated that Ohio State would be the underdog against any other top 10 team right now on a neutral field, other than Louisville, and would be the underdog against 6 SEC teams right now. Basically stating that there are 6 SEC teams better than the top Big 10 team. Sounds about right.
Sounds about right for a network with millions invested in a particular conference-network deal.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Dat A$M SEC defense....

Whats with the suspended aggy players though? Drugs? Can't find anything concrete - odd to have that many suspensions before game #1.

Also, thanks a fucking lot KState/WVU. Not.

Tea_sl

shitlord
It's really weird watching Cincy play this plodding ball control offense. The all white uni's make it like watching bizzaro UC. About to clear one of the hardest match-ups of the year until the final game. Oh, AAC.

Also jesus, WVU.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's really weird watching Cincy play this plodding ball control offense. The all white uni's make it like watching bizzaro UC. About to clear one of the hardest match-ups of the year until the final game. Oh, AAC.

Also jesus, WVU.
And now we go to live footage of Genj and Mario...

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Not sold on Munchie. Defense looked tight.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, our punter is good.

Picked a badd week to stop sniffing glue

Our offense is so bad, only like 2 players in the stat column at all last year played today. Lost almost everyone, still I didnt expect it to be this bad. I had thought like 8-4, now going to reverse that. OU gonna beat us by 50 next week

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Already tired of the ESPN knobslobbing over Manziel. 1/2 23yds 1TD. "HE LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN HE DID IN THE FIRST POSSESSION. MUCH MORE POISE. HE LOOKS CALM AND COMFORTABLE."

1/2 ESPN. Take it easy.