Chappie - Neill Blomkamp's new film

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not gonna lie, that chick kinda freaks me out and might inhibit my ability to enjoy the movie.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
She "could" be attractive, but her style is just so weird and unfeminine, it kinda ruins things.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I want to bang her pretty bad. I don't know what to think of their music. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I'm all whaaaaaaa?

spronk

FPS noob
saw the movie today at a free screening, it was pretty meh. Interesting for people who are into comp-sci/robots/AI/scifi, but poorly executed. Nothing really new in the movie, the human actors are all awfully written and one dimensional, and there are enough plot holes to drive a few squads of robocops through. Some pretty decent action scenes though, but all the science aspects are extremely bad.

I wouldn't bother seeing it at theaters, definitely one just to see at home when you are bored.

I hope the director does a better job with Aliens - I'm not sure which one was worse this or Elysium but its a pretty far downward spiral from District 9.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn, was looking for to seeing a good movie this weekend to tide me over till Avengers 2.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
32% on RT =(

I was SHOCKED to see...SHOCKED mind you, that Unfinished business only got 6%...Did I mentioned I was SHOCKED!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I think this guy suffered from Shamalyaman disease. He gets help writing a decent story and then thinks he can actually write himself. Nope, you can't

His movies are well made, so aliens could be good, but I'm starting to think its fucked if he writes that shit.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
Why?! I'm all for Marvel stuff, but with the failure of Jupiter Ascending was finally looking forward to some good, original sci-fi. Interstellar was the last one and I need them flowing at least once every 4 months to keep my sanity. I see it is sitting at 7.4 on IMDB which is pretty decent though. I'll probably check it out.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
His writing partner from district nine is coming back top help on aliens. The dude is brilliant with set design, visuals and world building with lofty high concept ideas, he just needs a good executive producers reigning him in and a good story teller.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Isn't his writing partner his wife (Terri Tatchell)? If so, she's also credited with co-writing Chappie, so it's sort of a toss-up as to whether or not she'll be beneficial to the Alien project.

Szlia

For all its originality, people seem to forget District 9 also had a terribad plot (including spaceship fuel that turns humans into aliens...).

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The only reason I am not seeing this is because Die Antwoord or however you spell her name. Her voice and mannerisms bother me too much.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yolandi Visser. Die Antwoord is the rap group she's in with Ninja. Funny, she was probably the only likable character in the movie outside of Chappie himself.