College Football 2014-15

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Louisville offense (primarily OL and QB) is just bad... Completely opposite since the last time Petrino coached as the defense is just so damn good but the offense is pathetic.

Sad when we Clemson has 14 pts but until the last possession had nearly negative total offense yards.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Well it was a good year. If we beat Oklahoma I'll still call it a success even if we don't win the Big 12. Now I'm just hoping TCU can bust the playoff brackets and cause all kinds of foaming at the mouth in SEC country because they don't get 2 teams in.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What's eveyone using to watch online? Stupid cable box is not
working. Used to be Justin TV. Thanks

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Saw a bit of miss st game, they looked legit from the little I saw

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Baylor is going to squeak out of this one. 24 points in the last 4 minutes to win by 3. Yikes.

Correction: 24 points in the last 2.5 minutes. 119 points scored in that game. Wow.

People will apparently run onto the field for anything now. Baylor beat a team that was already ranked lower and had to score 61(!) to win. It's almost like people don't know how football works.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Maybe in 100 years when Maryland is even relevant in college football, you'll understand.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
SIC EM BEARS!!!!!!
Well, apparently OU is shitty this year so you shouldn't have much trouble even though the game is in Norman. Ugh.

Also, Springbok, WTF? OSU had to have a KO return to seal the deal against Kansas?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Well, apparently OU is shitty this year so you shouldn't have much trouble even though the game is in Norman. Ugh.

Also, Springbok, WTF? OSU had to have a KO return to seal the deal against Kansas?
OU, OSU, and KS scare the bejezus out of me still. Any one of those can easily be a loss.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think OU beats Baylor and there is a 3 way tie.

This kind of shit is also why I cannot get into college football. Every fucking play moves the ball 50+ yards. Its terrible.