College Football 2014-15

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Maybe in 100 years when Maryland is even relevant in college football, you'll understand.
Well it was a good year. If we beat Oklahoma I'll still call it a success even if we don't win the Big 12. Now I'm just hoping TCU can bust the playoff brackets and cause all kinds of foaming at the mouth in SEC country because they don't get 2 teams in.
talk about fairweather LOL

Jesus Driskel is shit

wiziwig is what I use, helps immensely of course to use no script. I try and always use the cricfree or whatever uk channels.
edit. Not a cricfree channel up for the florida game, but wiznet is a good 2nd choice. Just make sure not to click the little frigging boxes, look for the greyed out small x's to close ads.
Live Sky Sports 2 Live Stream | Sky Sports 2 Live Streaming
thanks

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Got to watch the Dawgs pitch a shut out on Mizzou in their own little high school stadium. This becoming one of my favorite trips of the every-other-year. Go Dawgs!
We'll just have to stick with tradition and run you out of your own dead silent stadium again next year

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So the only team in the big 12 that can play defense is Texas and we can't play offense. Weeeeeee.

ec

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Joeboo, be a gracious loser bro. You just got blown the Fuck out in a shut out in your home stadium by our patch work defense and our 4th string back.
Meh, our QB played the worst game I've ever seen in the 14 years that Pinkel has coached Mizzou. If it wasn't for our Defense holding their own in horrible situations most of the game, we would have lost by 60.

Put us in the same category as Texas this year. Great D, and atrocious O(which makes no rational sense, but whatever)

Missouri fans were clamoring for our backup QB, who was the top QB in the state of Georgia coming out of HS a couple years ago.

MUTIGERS.COM Eddie Printz Bio - Official Athletic Site Official Athletic Site - Football

I'm not sure how you leave a starter in long enough to turn the ball over 5 times, but we did. Mauk bettter be on a very, very short chain next week. He's had 2 straight incredibly terrible games(he was horrid against S.Carolina even though we somehow won).

We lost that game more than Georgia won it, honestly. We just kept handing you the ball with a short field, over and over and over again. Your offense looked fairly sketchy, we held them in check until the 4th quarter when our D was just done, having been on the field all night because of our incredibly inept offense. Chubb averaged 3.8 YPC, and your QB threw for 150 yards on 22 completions. Not impressive at all. It only worked because you kept starting your drives within field-goal range to start with.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Man, these Mississippi teams are fun to watch this year. Not a fan but it's nice to see some kind of good happening in the shittiest state in the union. Now if only the team from a top 5 shitty state had managed to win against Saban, then 99 virgins worth of happiness would be out there. Well, maybe not 99 worth, but happier.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck - I'm glad I stocked up on Sam Adams Octoberfest while it was on sale; going to need it this football season.