College Football 2014-15

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So if the Irish manage to scrape a win this coming week against Florida State, will people finally acknowledge that they are a relevant football program again? How about if they just manage to prevent it from being embarrassing? Let's say the final score is 21-17 for Florida State. Is Notre Dame legit?
Yes I would say you guys deserve a playoff spot if you go undefeated. If you guys actually had some tough competition remaining you could probably take a close loss to a ranked but you don't.

Navy
Arizona State
Northwestern
Lville
USC

Let's be fair here those teams are crap so ya you gotta go undefeated. It will help if you hang 50 points on FSU though plus next weak I am a Irish fan
smile.png

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Come on K-state, hand Oklahoma another loss today. KSU up 7 in the 3rd quarter @ Oklahoma

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
WV up on Baylor too. No idea what channel Fox Sports 1 is out of the 300 in the Sports Package, but keep trying Fox.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Officiating in this game has been atrocious, on both sides. Have never seen this many penalties. Refs reversed a play that got us a FG that Mike Perreria pointed out is unreviewable.

The league should ban this fucking crew. Every play is flagged.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
lol Oklahoma. Missed a 19 yard FG to take the lead with 4 minutes left in the 4th.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Bama's offense at home vs. away is night and day different, but I'm really surprised at how well our D is playing.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Welp OU is done. Maybe they can shut the fuck up about them on the local sports stations.